Question about Tech....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
this may sound stupid but i just found out about Tech N9ne from 1 of my friends have 1 question for anyone is Tech N9ne blood? why may i ask this because he was in all red on his newest cd please let me know rember i just found out about him thats why im asking thanks

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i seem to remember other newbies asking the same question. the answer is................. ah, i'll do what they told me to do when i had dumb questions when i first came to the board..... use the search function and look it up! ;)

Nov 14, 2002
STRANGE7 said:
does it really matter cant we all just get along!
Peace Strange7
Actually, it does kind of matter. Maybe not to everyone, but to some. I think the whole mentality of being in a gang, is really "offbeat", to say the least. I mean, you can get your ass beat by yourself, or you can get your ass beat by yourself, while wearing silly colors and probably get your ass beat because of the colors you're wearing.

I suppose I don't care either way, but it would (in my opinion) speak a thousand words on Tech's character overall which is his main selling point in my opinion.