Question about exact tour dates in Seattle,Wa.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2006
his website says jan.19
Friday, January 19 2007
Seattle, WA

McDonald Theatre
14800 Westminster Way
Seattle, WA
doubletee.com sells tickets for this show but not yet on sale...then i go to ticketswest.com to order tickets and tech is scheduled to perform @ neumos on
Sun, 1/21/07 8:00 PM

anyone know the exact dates? i would like to purchase ASAP to avoid any problems:ermm:

thanx:knockout:

Feb 9, 2006
Well up to today... the Seattle show location was "TBA"... So they hadnt figured out exactly where it was gonna be yet. So today they most likely settled with Mcdonald, but were originally tryin to get in a Nuemos... I would trust the Tech site first...

This is just my guess, it seems to make the most sense... But lemme know what you find out, cuz I am in Seattle and need tickets to this show wherever it is as well...

Feb 9, 2006
Yeah I COMPLETLY agree with that... Neumos is whack as fuuuuck!

So I hope that Tech site is accurate with the Mcdonalds Theater, never even heard of it, but it will be great to go to a new and different place

I pray to god PDM does not perform that night... Even tho I know they will.. I am so fuckin tired of seein those fuckin PDM fans tryin to mosh all the fuckin time at the Tech concerts... Just fuckin come, stand, jump around a lil bit and enjoy the fuckin show... My 2nd to the last tech concert, I had to knock this mother fucker out cuz he kept rammin into me and my gurl.. Security dragged his out right afterwards thank god... Or else I would of got thrown out for whoopin his ass... No need to go fuckin buck wild every fuckin time...

Nov 8, 2006
^thanx,just made purchase from ticketswest-cannot wait to see tech bring the house down...he's got to be the most entertaining artist i've ever seen.
He peforms with such a passion... its worth every penny :cool: