Question about Chamillionaire Greatest Hits CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
I bought Chamillionaire's Greatest Hits CD on ebay and when I got it, the shit looked bootleg like a motherfucker...the insert looked like somebody printed the shit off at home on their printer, 2 cd's stacked in a single cd jewel case, etc. The seller insisted it wasn't a fake. Can anyone who has bought this cd confirm whether it is supposed to look like this or not? I have never bought a C.C.C. cd before but I thought Cham would be coming more professional looking than this. Also aren't they supposed to have a lizard hologram of authenticity on them or some shit like that?

May 3, 2002
whatz up slide, havent talked to u in a long while..

yeah its fake.. the originals were on CD-R's.. but they were pressed up with the cover logos on them in a black color.. and it was a tray for 2 discs.. but PM me i know some legit sites that sell Cham and CCC/swishahouse whatever.. and they ship things quickly. i can give them too u..

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Damn this bitch tried to play me. Since I am on the other side of the planet right now I guess I can't recruit a posse to go beat the shit out of him. I guess I'll just have to report him to eBay. Thanks though, fuck that dude is sheisty.

Apr 25, 2002
There is so much south bootleg shit on ebay it's sick. Someone needs to tell Chamillionaire (and everyone else) and see if they can do somethin. I bought Trae and Dougie D off there and they were bootleg but the bitch argued with me forever that they weren't. Someone from the siccness even snitched that I posted a warning in the trades and deals section and the bitch emailed me again. I try to turn any bootleggers into ebay that I see, everyone else should to.

May 3, 2002
Slide said:
Damn this bitch tried to play me. Since I am on the other side of the planet right now I guess I can't recruit a posse to go beat the shit out of him. I guess I'll just have to report him to eBay. Thanks though, fuck that dude is sheisty.

what was the ebay name for the people sellin bootlegs.. best to post up here.. and let it be known.