Question about a cell phone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
Nokia has a cell phone I want, but no carrier officially supports it. The salesman said it was capable of working with GSM netowrk. I don't know what the hell that means, but he said I could get it to work with AT&T if I wanted. I currently have Sprint.Anybody have info on this stuff?

What would you have to do to get the phone working?

Nov 7, 2004
Solidous_Snake said:
Nokia has a cell phone I want, but no carrier officially supports it. The salesman said it was capable of working with GSM netowrk. I don't know what the hell that means, but he said I could get it to work with AT&T if I wanted. I currently have Sprint.Anybody have info on this stuff?

What would you have to do to get the phone working?
It should work with Cingular/ATT, T-Mobile. If no carrier supports it, it is probably unlocked so you can prolly pick whatever company works in your area.

mrskrilla

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
yeah only Cingular (which bought AT&T as I'm sure u know) and T-Mobile use GSM....You should have no problem if u unlock it but don't expect ALL the features to work....also it's worth checking to see what frquencies it runs on...Some are only used in Europe