QB 2 Compton - This is a bunch of bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just bought this shit yesterday, and I'm fucking disgusted. JT is officially the recycling king of rap. Basically, JT took a few Nas tracks and renamed them, which is a slick (and completely fucked up) move, but too bad I already have those tracks from The Lost Tapes album. There were only 2 Nas songs on the whole CD that are still unreleased, but they'll be out soon once Lost Tapes Vol. 2 comes out.

Oh yeah, the tracklisting only lists 15 songs, despite there being 18 on the CD. And the album insert is cheap as fuck. NO CREDITS AT ALL! It just lists the songs.

JT, you've been flooding the market the past two years with a bunch of recycled garbage. You release so much shit, it's hard to keep up. The thing is, all of your releases have at LEAST five recylces on 'em. And then you sometimes have cheap ass liner notes to boot.

I refuse to buy another one of your CDs again.

Apr 25, 2002
Didn't Lost Tapes come out after QB to Compton? It's been in stores for a while and Lost Tapes just came out a few weeks ago...

Apr 25, 2002
G-Dubb said:
Didn't Lost Tapes come out after QB to Compton? It's been in stores for a while and Lost Tapes just came out a few weeks ago...
True, but JT pulled some slick shit by renaming the tracks.

At least I got a mastered version of "Sometimes I Wonder". Speaking of which, the mastering on Get Low albums has been SHITTY as fuck the past two years. Another reason JT is a shady bitch.

Aug 14, 2002
personally i think they prolly rush threw their projects, do a couple new songs, slap some old and there is ur release, they might not rush or whatever i just think they wanna get that GET LOW name out but really tho jt tha recycle king

Apr 25, 2002
I was just saying that maybe Nas renamed them and re-released them. I do agree with most of this thread though, the only GLP stuff I've bought and haven't gotten rid of is the old shit.

Apr 25, 2002
sac/sin said:
NEW ALBUM FROM SAC/SIN..............NOT A COMP
ALL 14 TRACKS ARE BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious: :devious:
Sup homie, I remember you, you came to that KMEL Summer Jam with us a few years back...

Apr 25, 2002
check this shit i forgot which cd's i just bought from the latest get low releases so i'm slumpin em. then the the track We Bang Hard w/Young Noble plays, i'm like aight heard this shit before, so i slump another get low release and hear the same fuckin song, so i slump another different release, guess what THE SAME FUCKIN SONG. i'm tired of this fuckin shit to tell you the truth. With the way he going aint no one fin to buy his shit. COMPLETELY WHACK. Until i see and here shit like Straight Out the Labb and What We Known Fo...fuck paying for this shit, this is exactly y peeps download shit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
plus, he only puttin like 12 songs on a cd too. what part of the game is that. master p did well cause he gave more to the consumer, sure it meant more work, but look at him now. i mean his music career is over, but he ain't too worried about it i am sure. like i have said, jt is not a very buisness smart person if you ask me. that's why the GLP split up in the first place. shady