PUT MIC B in.... fuck all these no shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
mr ya betta give a fuck and duck

from these deadly blow's like heat sinking missles my rhmes is like bullets in slom mo bursting out pistlos/i write rhymes with tella conesiss then brake tha pencil/biggz get get bulldozed caved in like dimples/one rhyme of mine could cas internal bleeding to your mind/doa from unexplanable complication/ rappings my only occupation/att @ stealth i demand a remach /beating then cooking these suckaz in my cookie batch/then call me the m.c. c m/ the mc cookie monster hattta stompa self explanitory

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Biggz you will need practice plan ahead and fit ya self a casket...

casket, miget size cuz when i slice you in half you will no longer be big looking like a pig- on a rottisery grill/ya mamma should of poped the pill/birthcontrol/ who's ya dad -she must of been on a dick patrol/i tell you a secret but keep it on the d-low/ITS ME
Straiten up and fly right sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Shogun warrior mc destroya"

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
thanks stealth... juss make sure hes one of the top people to go in first...

See this fool's already trying to rig round 2 this is some faulty shit...

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
When are you going to reconize the real, those ryhmes i typed came off my dome in second dogg what make's that rap so weak cuz i just clowned the shit out of ya ass, or you don't want to waste ya time to battle because your ryhmes are scarce-like dimond's and gold my rap's shine-damn am i the only one that use's rap's that are mine-biggz you say u control time well Ill stop the hand's of time-then turn the clock back- when you was in ya mommas womb-then i give my hoe possion' shroom's-damn ya mamma was trippin i took it to her [pussy] wit a broom
and nock biggz out of the game-uhh pussy leaking babby brains

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
*bring some heat, post a verse (response)

I dont think everybodys ready for this shit though- (Lot a yall dont know me so feel me)

I came to this mutha fucka to set trip-
So best believe I got da heat-
Cuttin off emcees in the cypher cause they shits weak-
Plans to take over the league & have the sober tweek-
Its over if they got a spot for bone next week-
They pay me not to speak, but yo I payin no mind-
Cause sooner or later Im a get mine, Its all a matter of time-
Eternally in my prime, Lot a yall cant stand that
& I spit anthrax & make contact w/ ya contacts
Now who gonna call?
Im whippin out prophets above the law, Yall all false!
I get dirtee like peewees draws, Yall dont want the funk-
Cause I be ridin on emcees, Dont make me pop tha trunk
Killer disease my spits aint no punk...

Holla!

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
I like the fact not many know me-
Aint nothin but a thang to throwdown a verse but Im lookin at it like this: I hate it when I see the same person throwin out verses feel me. Especially if they aint feelin it. However I posted a verse on the flow forum "I'll chop anybody"