PUNK POLICE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:
man i know this should prolly be in the open forum but i had 2 type this here so everyone could see it. saturday night i got whooped by the police after exiting a club. this is down here in New Mexico. niggaz statered fightin in the club i start leavin an 1X lay me down wit a pistol 2 my face. im cooperatin on tha real. the punk azz cop slams is dam knee in my head my face is scarpin the ground. now my eye iz swolen as fuck. bruised up my elbows. and the bastatrd was tryna put the cuffs on so tight the he ripped open my writst.. he put his other knee on my back so hard that i got bruises on my chest from my medallion. all over some punk shit. they threw me in the car 20 mins later thaty said that someone reported that outta all the people in the club I had a gun aint that some bullshit. he released me talkin about. sorry sir have a nice day. just goes to show you how punk some cops are. i wasnt even resistin, especially after he flashed the steel in my face. and the cops was all juiced yallin and shit sayin stop resisting when i wasnt just so he could keep whoopin me. its all good cause i fieled a report and well see what happenz from here wish a nigga luck.
Good luck bro, the police in mexico are scandalous as fuck. I went to Tijahuana(SP) and my boy got took for hella money by the cops. They want US money and will do everything to get it. Also when I was down there some guys were telling us about federalis pointin M-16's to their backs over some stupid shit.....Gotta be careful down there.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Re: Re: PUNK POLICE!!!!

Sneak said:

Good luck bro, the police in mexico are scandalous as fuck. I went to Tijahuana(SP) and my boy got took for hella money by the cops. They want US money and will do everything to get it. Also when I was down there some guys were telling us about federalis pointin M-16's to their backs over some stupid shit.....Gotta be careful down there.

he is talking about NEW MEXICO not Mexico the country but the southwestern state where Next Level are from

May 20, 2002
man i was choked by a cop for just for taggin when i was in 8th grade
and then had my head slammed into a cop car.
but i was happy since they let me go, and i wouldnt have 2 deal what my parents would of did 2 me if they knew what i was busted 4.

Apr 25, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:
good shit mezzano. i know there are some coo cops and bad cops i jus happened to run into an asshole who prolly used 2 get beat up in highs school know he got a badge and a gun and thinks he's tuff.
Fa sho. Good and bad individuals, but their role in the system is bad. Check out the book and look up some stats and shit online dogg, it opens eyes.