punch him out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2006
this is crazy listen to this.... i was cruzin bumpin some tech "that owl" an now im at a light i look to my left some dudes system is bumpin..what is it? some killa cam so he turned his shit down an came at me wit "what the f**k u listenin to" i say tech that owl. ha the motha starts sayin how tech is some fake ass corny whatever type shit! so he blasted his camron sh*t an now im sayin DAMN thats a diss an im pissed! i chased this cat an ended up in a parkin lot.to put it short we had some words exchanged an this motha was talkin down so i knocked him out! what was this all about? i will tell u what started this..all because i was bumpin some ill tech sh*t an this motha was hatin. but one good thing is i knocked him out for tech! u o me tech lol.

Oct 5, 2004
that sound like some faggot shit... do you know tech? do you kick it with tech? i doubt it cuz your a fuckin cornball.. so why would you fight over the dude? thats fuckin stupid.. i'da jus laughed an let em bump his kinda music an keep on bumpin yours... its a good thing you dont live hood life cuz you wouldnt live very long

Feb 17, 2006
how are you so cool???? teach me please!!!!! seriously i wanna be a tough fucker too. i really wanna beat the shit outta anyone that doesnt agree with my opinions. i mean because im always right and nobody can have their opinions and i wanna be a complete fucking douchebag and get in fights over music. then i wanna brag about to to my online friends because i just have to tell everyone when i have done something that can gain me attention. seriously like i kinda get the jist of it but teach me how to be a complete fuckbag like you!

:dead:

Sep 17, 2003
techn9nehq said:
SMMB Instant Classic.

Co-Sign

Besides "tetsuo," that guy was just saying that because he doesn't own a single Tech CD plus the fact that this dude doesn't see Tech all over the news and MTV/BET, etc. If that story is remotely true at all "tetsuo," I'd be a little more careful in the future. You never know who is gonna pull a deadly weapon on you. :rolleyes:

Sep 24, 2006
murderman said:
that sound like some faggot shit... do you know tech? do you kick it with tech? i doubt it cuz your a fuckin cornball.. so why would you fight over the dude? thats fuckin stupid.. i'da jus laughed an let em bump his kinda music an keep on bumpin yours... its a good thing you dont live hood life cuz you wouldnt live very long
real talk

Dec 5, 2005
tetsuo said:
this is crazy listen to this.... i was cruzin bumpin some tech "that owl" an now im at a light i look to my left some dudes system is bumpin..what is it? some killa cam so he turned his shit down an came at me wit "what the f**k u listenin to" i say tech that owl. ha the motha starts sayin how tech is some fake ass corny whatever type shit! so he blasted his camron sh*t an now im sayin DAMN thats a diss an im pissed! i chased this cat an ended up in a parkin lot.to put it short we had some words exchanged an this motha was talkin down so i knocked him out! what was this all about? i will tell u what started this..all because i was bumpin some ill tech sh*t an this motha was hatin. but one good thing is i knocked him out for tech! u o me tech lol.
give this guy a job @ strange ASAP

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
:chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
YOU ARE A
DOUCHEBAG
:chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:​

Sep 12, 2005
it is a good thing that you didnt put up with that shit, i would have done the same if i were u, and i know a lot of ppl r thinking ya ur so cool u knocked him out but think about what u would do if u were in that situation ur minding ur own fucking business so someone comes out and talks shit right in your face. would A. put up like it and buddle ur emotions for like a week or B. knock him the fuck out and go on with ur day.

Status
Not open for further replies.