Puder Returns to MMA in San Jose, Ca.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
2/21/2006
MMA: Former WWE Tough Enough win set to make return to MMA on March 10
Wrestlemag.com @ 2:18 pm
Former WWE wrestler and winner of WWE’s One Million dollar Tough Enough Challenge, Daniel Puder, will make his return to MMA after a two and half year absence from the sport against an as of yet unnamed opponent on March 10 as part of Strikeforce’s show at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA.

The main event will see the return of former UFC Middleweight Champion Frank Shamrock to MMA as he takes on respected BJJ black belt Cesar Gracie.

Tickets are now available at all usual outlets as well as via Puder’s official website at www.danielpuder.com where all profits from ticket sales will go to Puder Strength Training (PST), a non-profit program that Puder recently created to help local high schools purchase gym equipment.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
the print is wrong. His contract (if I understood) was he would get $250,000 for his first year, if they chose to keep him on (which they didnt) he would have had a contract for another three years also at $250,000 per year. Which is more than guys like Regal or Funaki or any other low carder makes.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wonder what those lower carder guys get, I bet even real talented guys like Shelton and RVD are getting hella lowballed