Psycho Drama Vs. The Entire Midwest......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is overall better Psycho Drama or is there another group in the Midwest?

• Psycho Drama

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Any other group you believe in the Midwest

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Sep 26, 2002
If you vote for another group post up who you believe is better & why. Try to think about overall sound, style etc. Psycho Drama isn't known for being a fast rapping group, so try not to compare them to any groups who are fast rapping. Remember, any Midwest Groups who are underground and have never released a national album.

Sep 26, 2002
Phychodrama is my boys but this poll is unnecessary..Theirs hella good artist emerginf from the chi that can be on the list...Crucial conflict
I specifically said groups who have never released a national album. So groups like Crucial Conflict, Do or Die etc. could not be apart of this poll. The poll isn't that "unnecessary" seeing Psycho Drama is probably 1 of the most respected & anticipated groups from the Midwest without having a full album yet (that will change soon).

Feb 8, 2003
This Thread is stupid homie you said a group who dosen't rap fast, that makes no sense because almost every group in the midwest rap fast, Psycho Drama did rap fast before on thea Eightball Lost bonus disc they rapped fast and on some of Twista shit they did.
This poll is light weight pointless, Because you said unreleased groups. If a group is unreleased without an album then how are we gonna know about them. I'm sure there are plenty groups in the MidWest thats better than Psycho Drama. In my eyes they not even on my list because they still have to prove themselves by dropping a real album instead of them local mixtapes.
Hold on I got a group for you their album never dropped in stores.

Graveyard Shift

A

All Out HOGG

PD actualey has 4 CD's out & circulaten

Yung Buk Presents Greatest Hits
Psyde FX Presents U Asked 4 It
Newsense -Newsense
Newsense -2nd Solo

Sep 26, 2002
Psycho Drama is not known overall as a fast rapping group. Just because someone has the ability to rap fast, doesn't make their entire style fast rapping. Busta Rhymes obviously is and never will be known for fast rapping as his main style, yet people have heard him do a few fast rapping songs (just used him as an example because it's true). There are MANY groups in the Midwest who do not rap fast, or do it not as often. People overlook the diversity of Midwest rap. I'm sure others could easily name many artists who overall aren't known for fast rapping as being their main style....D.A. Smart, E.C. ILLA, Psycho Drama C.C.A. list goes on. Sorry you found the topic "stupid" just disregard it then. It wasn't meant for stupidity, just something related to what this forum is.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
that is the point, there is more to midwest then SNAPPING. does common, vakill, slug, mr. complex, dayton family, top authorit NOOOOOOO. he was asking you to compare them to a group that has not put out anything nationally but just regional. PD always comes out on top because of their lyrics, beats and style. hella people rate them and yet they have never put out a full album so that means alot. so could you name any REGIONAL underground group that has the respect as psychodrama has and possible power to put out the most classic midwest album ever? i think not.