Psp good or bad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
i think its a great buy.....with all the little shit you can do to it, games are okay, not bad at all for a system that you can take with you on long trips or whatever...just wait for the x-mas sales....you might be able to find a good deal on it since ps3 and wii jus came out....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Zestways said:
psp is clean as fuck, best hand-held unit out. all u need is a 1 gig or high memory stick and ur set. u cant d/l emulaters (programs that convert old rpg's to psp format) and u play on ur psp! like old school mario and street fighter. U can also throw movies and music on there, connect to the internet when ur in a free wi-fi area. i stay with my psp all day or when i was at school. Its clean now cuz u can use ur psp to connect to the ps3 if u have on. U can hook it up to where u can watch all ur movies on ur ps3, on ur psp, without using the psp's memory. say ur watchin a movie thats saved on ur ps3's HDD and u have a psp, then u have to take a shit, just connect ur ps3 to ur psp (wireless) and take it with u and watch it while ur takin a shit :)
i have one already but you sold me on this one....
plus i like the selections of games that came out in the last few months even though they are ports

Sep 1, 2003
you're an idiot if you think the psp is a waste of money.....i downloaded hella crap with it on go

playd a shitload of old roms

watch hella movies.....listen to music

an got hella psp games iso's.....shits great

an in a lil while there should be a fully working PS1 emu.....there already is two out...but still in early stages

shit will be goood...play old psx games on your psp

just get a bigger memory stick....like a 2 gig...or a 4

Sep 25, 2006
where can you get the system upgrades are they like any purpose to them? ive heard you can hack thruogh wipeout pure on the psp but....idk takes alot of patience ive heard also and soem of the newer psp games look hella good and the accesories also look good i may get the entertainment pack so i get the 1 gig card

Aug 8, 2003
i gotta PSP and id recommend it fa sho...i bought a 1 gig memory card and i currently have 6 saved games, 2 movies, 3 southpark episodes, 3 muzik playlists and 7 pictures.. why buy an ipod when your psp can play muzik, games AND movies?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I recommend it.....I got a 2 gb memory stick with hella videos, hella songs, hella pictures, and hella room for more shit.....I have the hacked system upgrade (2.71se) but I haven't fucked with any game iso's or roms cuz I've been stuck on gta vice city stories.....I used to have hella roms on a different memory stick, but I lost it along with 6 games :dead: I can't complain tho, it was free anyways

Apr 26, 2006
IPOD over psp!.. u can put music,pictures and movies.. got a bigger hard drive than the psp.. and besides whats the use of it anyway? just buy a ps2 and play your games at the house, and just listen to music when ur out. easy as that..