PSD on trial for beating of woman last year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
After she arrived, the woman said, Davison told her to disrobe and the pair went into a bedroom. Not long after they became intimate with each other, Davison began punching her in the head, according to testimony

after I bust a nut, some times I like to beat the bitch to! ( its normal I see nothing wrong here )

It was the victim's behavior, Morton said, that caused him to hit her and kick her barefoot, twice, before trying to leave the apartment.
fellas!! you know how this go .. this is every man one time or another! KAH!

May 16, 2002
Tomatoes, Toe-mat-toes. What happened, what didn't happen it's a wrap in court. This is a serious offense and the state of California cuts no slack on these cases.

We can be biased all we want, think positive, but no matter what we believe, want to believe or wish for this is not a good look.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Davison said that it was while the woman was trying to perform a sexual act on him that he felt a sharp pain in his groin, causing him to strike her once or twice and kick her.

"I just reacted to the pain," Davison testified.

"I didn't know what I was striking out at," he added.

According to the victim, Davison punched her as many as ten times and told her that if she screamed, he was going to "kick her face in."

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Davison said that it was while the woman was trying to perform a sexual act on him that he felt a sharp pain in his groin, causing him to strike her once or twice and kick her.

"I just reacted to the pain," Davison testified.

"I didn't know what I was striking out at," he added.

According to the victim, Davison punched her as many as ten times and told her that if she screamed, he was going to "kick her face in."
what kinda defense is that? hes done...

Props: ChuckTaylor84