Prozak - Tales from the Sick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
I think that your order Soe is pretty reasonable..Vitiligo is a great album.. I can't see Tales From The Sick competing with it, but I haven't heard the album yet.. and The Plott Thickens dosn't really do anything for me.. I didn't really give it a chance though.. and from the general consensus, doesn't seem like I am missing out on much.. if anyone wants to throw me the Torrent link for Tales From The Sick.. it would be appreciated..

ECF'NW.

Feb 12, 2006
Bad part about it is that i bet 75% of the people that d/led it wont buy it but say they will. Imma just wait for tuesday and keep reading ya'll reviews, i still havent heard grave plott and everyones reviews are half and half, rap fans dont like juggalos love it which is why i didnt buy it. Prozak got way to many people featured to pass up.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Bad part about it is that i bet 75% of the people that d/led it wont buy it but say they will. Imma just wait for tuesday and keep reading ya'll reviews, i still havent heard grave plott and everyones reviews are half and half, rap fans dont like juggalos love it which is why i didnt buy it. Prozak got way to many people featured to pass up.
most of the tracks that hav features hav more than one on it....so theres still a good amount of solo tracks

im like half way thru listening and its pretty fuckin raw so far

Feb 12, 2006
from what i read
there is 3 good ones on grave plott, tech brother lynch and kutt, i think prozak got a lot more features than that if im not mistaken.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
The Grave Plott was good. If it wasn't on Strange, you'd like it. The Prozak is very good. I was going to buy it anyway, but now I'm sold ten times over.

Oct 16, 2006
Got suprised to hear Tech N9ne featured on another track on Prozak's album.. Bodies Fall..

still listening to the album, will put my thoughts about it later..

ECF'NW.

Apr 10, 2008
This is by far my favorite strange release this year!! (though killer is coming to take that)
Prozak impressed the shit out of me! gotta say them features all gave 100% too, that says alot I think when cats give someone their all. That intro was sicc I AM SOLD, now i gotta wait till the third for that dvd