Providence show tonight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^^^^lol someone didnt have a good time. yeah show was nice, not better than MA but still good. Ill Bill mic kept fucking up so that got annoying but Tech did his thang like always and got to hear a new killer track at the end of the show. so it was fucking nice. and lol at the cops on horses. i didnt even know ppl still did that shit

Oct 13, 2007
www.reverbnation.com
lmfao the cops nd the horses!! the only thing that upset me a lil was that mastamindz had more hype than ill bill. idk how anyone else feels about that. them ill bill shirts wit the sexy bitch on the front are fresh as fuck too

Sep 4, 2006
I was there with my fiance, her sister and her boyfriend. The girls were in the front row and me and him were right behind them. Some idiot that was crowd surfing landed on her sisters head and she pushed him off...so security guy in the front with the Red Sox hat on got all in her face and yelled at her. I yelled to him that she pushed him off because he landed on her head. He started saying something back, I couldn't hear so I pointed at my ear and shook my head and said 'I cant hear you'. So he nods and was like 'alright' then disappeared.

Out of no where, I get a big tug on the back of my shirt and its the same guy, so I put my hands up and say 'Stop pulling me, I will walk' So he kept pushing and pulling my shirt, I said it like 4 more times and finally I swung my arms back to get his hands off me and I told him that I will walk, to let go of me. He wanted to act like a tough guy and put me in a choke hold and started hitting my in the nose and pushing my face into the wall. I pulled his hands off of me and pushed him back, and other security guards came up yelling at him for being over excessive. I told the other dude that stopped him that I never touched him and I told him I would walk out and he was cool about it. I talked to the head of security and made a complaint about him. Guy offered me a free ticket for me and a guest, and I declined. I told him that even if Tech N9ne was there, I wouldn't go back there(but from what I was told they will never play there again. I was PISSED. I've never been thrown out of a show before, ever. If anyone knows me or has seen me at shows, I'm usually cool with all the security guys. Shit was retarded.

And for anyone thats gonna hate and call me a bitch for not fighting back, fuck you, security there was deep. If it were a regular person attending the show, it would have been a totally different story. If you hit one security guard, then all the rest come and being outnumbered by that much is rediculous. I used my head.

Nov 7, 2006
Yea the show was ok
and krazee where where you standing at the show? i was way up front
i was right up fron the whole time as well. i was with the bitch that was upfront with the big ass titties and she was wearing a black top. i was wearing a white T. and my homeboy kept pushing everybody behind him with his back and cause a lil ruckus lol.

lmfao the cops nd the horses!! the only thing that upset me a lil was that mastamindz had more hype than ill bill. idk how anyone else feels about that. them ill bill shirts wit the sexy bitch on the front are fresh as fuck too
no offense to Ill Bill but his set is never that live, like slaine made it a lil live but ill bill just sits there and rhymes. he really puts no energy into it and the DJ just looks like he's a zombie back there when he's scratchin. so yeah mad funny when the mastaminds dude jumped into the crowd to mosh pit lol. they werent that bad for a rock band but they tried to sound like rage way to much.

I was there with my fiance, her sister and her boyfriend. The girls were in the front row and me and him were right behind them. Some idiot that was crowd surfing landed on her sisters head and she pushed him off...so security guy in the front with the Red Sox hat on got all in her face and yelled at her. I yelled to him that she pushed him off because he landed on her head. He started saying something back, I couldn't hear so I pointed at my ear and shook my head and said 'I cant hear you'. So he nods and was like 'alright' then disappeared.

Out of no where, I get a big tug on the back of my shirt and its the same guy, so I put my hands up and say 'Stop pulling me, I will walk' So he kept pushing and pulling my shirt, I said it like 4 more times and finally I swung my arms back to get his hands off me and I told him that I will walk, to let go of me. He wanted to act like a tough guy and put me in a choke hold and started hitting my in the nose and pushing my face into the wall. I pulled his hands off of me and pushed him back, and other security guards came up yelling at him for being over excessive. I told the other dude that stopped him that I never touched him and I told him I would walk out and he was cool about it. I talked to the head of security and made a complaint about him. Guy offered me a free ticket for me and a guest, and I declined. I told him that even if Tech N9ne was there, I wouldn't go back there(but from what I was told they will never play there again. I was PISSED. I've never been thrown out of a show before, ever. If anyone knows me or has seen me at shows, I'm usually cool with all the security guys. Shit was retarded.

And for anyone thats gonna hate and call me a bitch for not fighting back, fuck you, security there was deep. If it were a regular person attending the show, it would have been a totally different story. If you hit one security guard, then all the rest come and being outnumbered by that much is rediculous. I used my head.
yeah that guy sucked, i was right next to him the whole time and he was sittin there checking his phone and shit during the show and mad crowd surfers just dropped cause he wasnt paying attention. and i saw him get up in that bitches face to but i didnt see that whole shit with you. that sux

May 10, 2008
this show was the best $27 i have ever spent tech n9nes proformence was awsam. i was right in the middle like 3 people from the front in a white marc echo shirt with a black tech hat black tech bandana around my neck and black jeans, ohh and im rediculously tall. haha paul wall was really good to got a good pic with him

Nov 7, 2006
yo xxfatsxx, i think i was standing behind u for a while i was the black kid with a fro and ill bill shirt in the mosh pit,that sux cuz i went to the MA,RI, and CT show and i liked the RI show the most cuz i had a better time but the woosta show was more crazy

Nov 7, 2006
yo xxfatsxx, i think i was standing behind u for a while i was the black kid with a fro and ill bill shirt in the mosh pit,that sux cuz i went to the MA,RI, and CT show and i liked the RI show the most cuz i had a better time but the woosta show was more crazy
agreed. RI was the chillest with more chill people. but the worcetser show was intense. it's always that way though. were u the kid with the fro in worcester that lost something right in the fron row and u were flippin? if so i was laughin my ass off at you cause when u were yellin at people u were spittin all over em