Protesting for peace?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
If is apparent that so called peace protests around the country are picking up steam in recent weeks. My question to all of these so called peace activists is why are so many of their demonstrations turning violent and destructive. Is it just me or is violent destructive behavior completely opposite of the peace they so desperately want. Also, why are they not protesting Sadam for his acts against hummanity such as gassing Kurds, torturing parents in front of their kids, raping women with broken bottles etc.... Or why not protest radical muslim groups or in that case Osama Bin Laden, after all these organizatons have single handedly killed thousands of innocent people. No, instead these so called peace protesters demonstrate against the Bush adminisatration with stupid slogans like "no blood for oil" and "what has Sadam done to us." God knows that none of these people would complain if we were self relient on oil not bothering any other nation for help and gas prices were a mere $5.00 per gallon. Furthermore, what did Sadam do to us? Ok, He did nothing, but neither did Hitler. Are they suggesting that the allied war on Nazi Germany was wrong and that Hitler should have been allowed to stay in power? If we use this "what did he do to us train of thought," that is exactly what they are saying. Just some thoughts from me too you. Think about it!