Producers Battling it out @ the Bay Area Producers Conference

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2008
Its Official ......Here's Going To Be Battling for The Crown As The Bay's
Next SUPER PRODUCER......

-DJ PLAYUHH
-HITMAKERS Prod.
-DJ HECTIK
-RA CHARM
-PARO PARO BEATS
-DEX BEATS
-POETIQ
-REBORN BRILLIANCE......

tickets $ 45 go get your ticket @
http://www.bayareaproducersconference.com

big ups 2 Mario Flores & The whole Good Fellaz Camp, 17 hertz and every1 else....

This Is HECTIK....C-ya'll There........

http://www.myspace.com/djhectik707

Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
Yea Malek of Hitmakers (dude from tracy) took home the prize.

Some of us got fucked over because the dude doing the sound for the event-- his JBL's sounded like ASS. His amp was probably a piece of shit...

but forget being salty about a beat battle... i didn't bring beats that were loud / slappin' enough anyway... and it's all about being loud and hard hitting as possible.

Jan 27, 2009
I was in this battle and lost. BUT I can't hate on getting mad love from the judges; Rick Rock, Cozmo and Michael Dentin.

I wanted that 1k bad!! LOL. Real talk.

Check my blog soon @dexbeats.blogspot.com! I will post my 5min set and critique.

Nov 7, 2004
!!!

I was in this battle and lost. BUT I can't hate on getting mad love from the judges; Rick Rock, Cozmo and Michael Dentin.

Check my blog soon @dexbeats.blogspot.com! I will post my 5min set and critique.

KEEP DOIN UR THING DEX U GOT NEXT BRO PLEASURE TO MEET U FAM!!

Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com

Yea dog you got heat! I thought you mighta made it to round 2 n shit.

SMH @ cozmo telling me my shit was 'out of tune' though.
LOL I was a trippin off that for a hot minute.

as a 'vet' producer he oughta know better. I was standin there like okay okay okay... inside i'm like WHAT THE F***?

Jan 27, 2009
how did they pick who got to battle?
iStandard supposedly listened to over 100 applicants and picked 8 finalists. BUT in my opinion is was biased. 3 of the producers in the battle already had established relationships with iStandard. But dont get me wrong, they had heat.

For producers looking for a reliable music placement company, istandardproducers.com is a good look. AND only $100 for a year membership!

Apr 29, 2008
sup every1......man shit was coo....sup dex u got heat boy!!!....props to hitmakers....win my opinion they should of had it in the daytime....its all gud tho....HOPE TO see the bay rep in LONG BEACH@ RED BULL BIG TUNE......

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
I checked up on all the producers the night before. I had a felling hitmakers would win.. he had a lot of dope music.. some of the same stuff he played there.. Those paro paro cats was dope. and Ra Charm had a dope Dre'ish style Banger for his last beat. Dj Hectik had some dope synthy stuff.. and Dj Playah and Dex both had some bangers also.. I think it came down to who was most consistant.. cause they played 5 beats from each.. some cats had a BANGER.. then the next one.. was cool.. so yeah, the heatmakers cat won.. most were bangin, nice mixes also.. I could beat him. ;) ha.. too bad, I signed up too late.. Everyone was tight tho.. cool meeting some of you down there..

...........Dime One.............
www.StraightTripping.com
www.myspace.com/stpbeatz

Apr 27, 2005
SMH @ cozmo telling me my shit was 'out of tune' though.
LOL I was a trippin off that for a hot minute.

as a 'vet' producer he oughta know better. I was standin there like okay okay okay... inside i'm like WHAT THE F***?

You shouldn't be surprised - there are so many bay "producers" out there who are tone deaf.