Producer from Australia.. What's up folks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
www.soundclick.com
What's going down folks?

I just registered about 5 minutes ago and I wanted to say wassup. This isn't my first time here, I used to post on this shit back in the day, bout 4-5 years back, so I ain't new to this ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to show luv to the Yay area, the ones staying true and never changing their style for the mainstream. I give respect where respect is due, cats like JT The Bigga Figga, San Quinn, Seff Da Gaffla, the entire Get Low Records, I mean uhh.. the REAL Get Low Records (Memphis eat a cock!).. E40.. 4-Tay... all the rest of y'all.. I luv the music that comes up out of your city..

I produce a little somethin' somethin' too. I been doing it for awhile now, bout 6 years. My whole crew raps and makes beats, we tryin to make Hiphop and Rap music take off down here, but it's none of that pop shit, it's that real street shit, what we do and say is nothin but real, only shit we've seen and been through.

Anyways.. here's the link down below, if anyone of y'all wanna take a listen to my shit, that would be cool, it's up to you, I'm a humble motherfucker so it makes no difference...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/nickyblazeanddee.htm

I'm Dee...and my boy rappin is Nicky Blaze...we did an entire album together...we released it and all the songs are up on that website. I did all the music, along with my partner. I did some other songs on there on my own too. This shit is very street, very much influenced by our up bringing. Real raw and street is all I can say. So, if you got time or if you bored, check it out, you never know, you might like it. ;)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/str8uptanddee.htm

The next link above is another album I did with another one of my boys, Str8 Up T. His style is totally different. Much more commercial and much more west coast. On this project, I did all the beats by myself, mixed 'em, all that. The album is called Expectations. Give it a listen. I know my boy FILA|AUS who posts up in here luvs this shit coz it's got some of that west coast bay area vibe to it.

Man, I better stop typin now or y'all gonna kick me up outta here for yappin on lol... but uhh.. it's nice to be back.. much luv to all of y'all and I hope to chop up game with some real cats..and playettes...holla at me anytime...

P.S Rappers, if y'all lookin to work with me by any chance, email me. We'll work something out. Very soon I will have my own site with just my beats for display for anyone and everyone.

DEE.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
TKO said:
Haha I knew that name sounded familiar...
yep mee too, hes got positive feedback though thats a first! They had a field day on dude on Raptalk a few months back. I'll peep the tracks when i get home see if they are any better.

Jan 7, 2004
www.soundclick.com
What's happenin?

I appreciate all the feedback I got. That's luv. I'm glad y'all are feelin my shit. I do this from the heart so either you gonna luv it or you gonna hate me. Real recognize real.

I think I got it mistaken but some peeps might think I'm some other $LUCKY LUCIANO$? Nawwww. That AIN'T me, so let me clear that up right now, I used to come here under the nickname Dee, which is my name, but I decided to re-register because I haven't posted here in ages so I thought that account was gone.

Any rappers wanna get at me and do some collabo's? Holla at me in PM or whatever man.

The Figgaro, Sean T, Bo-Locc... any y'all need some beats? ;)

Haha! Peace..

Dec 20, 2003
I didnt get a chance to listen to the beats cuz my speakers are fucked right now but if you send me a cd I will peep them Im hittin the studio in two weeks with some big name artist and if we vibin to the beat we will use it and it will be released we gone try and knockout about 10 songs so hit me at [email protected] peace

Jan 7, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Anyone who wants to holla at me.. get at me on this email address:

[email protected]

If it's bout beats, magazine interview articles, whatever, just get at me through there. Or you could even PM me personally through this forum, whatevers easier for you, alright? Thanks for the luv on the beats. Like I said, soon I'll have my own soundclick website with just my beats I'm doing, all instrumentals without vocals... so, if you want any of em, you just tell me which track and we will work something out, no matter who you are, but you can't be two things, 1. wack, 2. fake ;). Get at me..

Jan 7, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I appreciate the realness. Thanks for your opinion. If you don't feel my boys rappin' ability and stuff.. that's alright. Like the sayin' goes... opinions are like assholes because everybody's got one. ;) But thanks for your comments... when I drop more shit I'll get at y'all..

Oh... btw... if anyone is gonna holla at me, I won't be online for a week or so coz I got some shit to do, but when I'm back online I'll let y'all know in this thread or whatever. Peace.

D

Downunda-Connec

The majority of rappers in Australia suck arse...

They put forward there accent too much. I don't know why, I reckon it f**ks up the flow of the track and it annoys the shit outta me...

I heard some shit from FILA and he is not bad. He doesn't drone on and slow up the lyrical flow by slurring his Aussie accent. But he wasnt born here I don't think. I know its all about being original and you want to rep this great country so its all good, just not my flavour. I get called a traitor for not liking aussie rap. Some of it is alright but some of the rappers we got here are talentless. They get by on who they know and how long they been in the scene not on there capabilities. I will never forget listening to a freestyle on the radio about 5 years ago. It was a rapper from melbourne and he got about 50 words said over his 2+ minute spot... It was appaling, all about trains and baseball bats, must have said each word 5 times during his spot. He got a big cheer from the people there...

Down here we got the hilltop hoods which everyone raves on about. They aren't too bad but lyrically they can't touch most of the rappers coming outta the westcoast... I think they base their raps on eastcoast shit and it is always slow and "meaningful - purposeful" bullshit... They got a saying in Australia that we are 10 years behind America... It seems true for the rap game too. Good luck Lucky and it is good to see you on here networking. Hope you go major and bring some decent shit to the world from this great Country. Spread the beats, if nothing else worldwide...

Jun 27, 2002
AWW MAYNE FUCK THE OTHERS.....

for some shit from australia dogg i was feelin it....the beats was real smooth, the lyrik was above average and heartfelt....this get my vote for best international shit i ever done heard on here.....ya'll keep doin it....im sure ya'll would blow up out there