Producer from Australia... check my shit out..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
www.soundclick.com
What's crackin' folks?

I'm not new to these forums n shit coz I've been postin here back in the day... bout 5 years ago, back when lynch n sicx were droppin messages...

I'm back now and just wanted to get at my folks again... it's good to see this shit still exists..

anyways... if y'all want.. check my beats out.. I make beats, that's what i luv to do.. don't judge me coz i'm from down under, thinkin straight away the beats are wack coz a kid from australia made em... i got good feedback from the B.A.R.T folks, now i just wanted y'all to give me some honest feedback.. if y'all want.. up to you..i grew up on west coast G shit, so the beats i make..i got the inspiration and ideas all from bay area west coast cats...all my beats are ORIGINAL, don't get that twisted....fuck that jackin another beat shit..i stay true to myself and my music..so everything you hear musically, and also lyrically, everything is original..done by me...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/nickyblazeanddee.htm

go to that link... my boy does the raps..his name is nicky blaze..he's on the come up down here..and i did the beats..all the music...some beats we did together but the rest i did all my myself...tell me what you think...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/str8uptanddee.htm

go to that link..my boy str8 up t does all the rappin..and for him..i did all the music all by myself..unless it states otherwise..ya know? y'all might feel the beats for this cat alot more coz it's much more west coast..and it's more commercial..but more west coasted....

thats it.. im known as dee..so if any rappers or whoever wanna do any business..feel free to email me or private message me and maybe we can work something out... but check out my shit first...and give me some honest feedback...stay real and take care peeps...

Dee.