Prison Break

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
it definately is a little far-fetched, but really, most shows are...it's entertaining, and that's enough for me....

Dec 2, 2005
yo hand me a late pass..but i just got into watchin' prison break from the season 1 dvd at a friends house. I heard there's a site where they have all the episodes to watch. anyone know? hook it up please.

Nov 16, 2004
Rasan said:
i don't get whats so special about this show..fill me in...
how can 7-8 dudes ALL break out the pen, and search for a hidden treasure? WTF!
Well when you put it like that it sounds stupid. Here's what it's about, the main character's older brother gets convicted of murder and sentenced the death penalty, which he was framed. So he gets a blue print of the prison his bro is in and gets it tatted all over his body but it's disguised. So he tries to get into the same prison and break his bro out.

He robs a bank to get himself in prison. Season 1 takes place in prison and he plots to break out of prison but forms alliances with inmates, which he has to do in order to succeed. He refers to the blueprint to look for ways to make a feasible escape. So in the last episode they finally break out and one of the inmates that allied with him was an old bank robber. The bank robber was wounded in the process of escaping and dies. Before he dies he tells the main character that he robbed a bank decades ago and there's 5 mil burried in a ranch in Utah (more to it but you get the basics). The inmates escape into society and hunt for the money while they're being hunted by a corrupt lead FBI agent, who works for the people that framed his brother...

There's a shitload of suspense and it's cleverly written, it's dope as fuck. It's one of those shows that I rarely get into, come Monday I need my fix but season 2 just ended.

Oct 13, 2004
BayCal said:
yo hand me a late pass..but i just got into watchin' prison break from the season 1 dvd at a friends house. I heard there's a site where they have all the episodes to watch. anyone know? hook it up please.
Forreals? thats dope. Better than buying the whole Season 2 dvd, I just bought season 1 again cause someone swopped mine. It was only 20 bucks,Better than paying 50.