PRIDE FC IS BACK!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
didnt watch the video.. but Dream is the new Pride IMO. didnt see a single topic on this board about Dream 10 though. sure, the shit went until 4am, but it was a good event..

jason high got KTFO. & that filho manhoef fight was good too. etc.

Jul 29, 2008
Dream is tryna be Pride.. but Dream dont have the talent pool Pride had. I'm not a Pride Nuthugger, but I really dug how Pride was. For some reason, I like the Japanese orgs better, Deep, Pancrase, Dream....

Nov 7, 2002
I also liked pride some of my favorite fighters came out of there organization never really dig it when one promotion has a the pull gives them to much room to get lazy and not bring in new and young talent only keep putting out the same big names over and over even way past there prime.

Jul 29, 2008
I also liked pride some of my favorite fighters came out of there organization never really dig it when one promotion has a the pull gives them to much room to get lazy and not bring in new and young talent only keep putting out the same big names over and over even way past there prime.
Its one of the reason why I like seeing other Orgs. It gives a chance to alot of new talent a chance to do build their names up. I always looked at UFC as the big league, as well as Pride, but I loved the fact that people had options to go to.. and that is go as a fighter. Think how many people you know training for MMA... and they have a slim chance of getting in to the UFC... when they could have gotten a chance to go to IFL (which I knew a few people) as well as give another option for older MMA fighter to still be in the stop light.