PRESIDENT BUSH IS DA SHIT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
YO, YOU GOTS TO ADMIT DAT WE GOT ONE TITE AZZ PRESIDENT, WE COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTA PREZ. I JUST WANTED TO DEDICATE A POST TO PRESIDENT BUSH FOR BEING A CHILL AZZ DUDE. YOU HE IS GOING TO FREE US FROM TERRORISM AND SHIT, HE IS GONA MAKE IT SO DAT OUR LITTLE KIDS CAN GROW UP SAFE AND SHIT. I JUST WANTS TO SAY DAT I RESPECT HIM. PLEASE REPOND WITH YALL FEELINGS.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i kinda like the way he put iraq on the spot, if he didnt do anything those bastards would still be buildin them bombs and shit w/o havin a lot of countries against them, like the way america and other countries are joinin up to make them get rid of their weapons

M

mr2productionz

yet another stupid ass post by ridin and lickin...i mean crippin and whatever....>>>in crippins words, stop wit da stupid azz posts yo....dumbass.

Jul 6, 2002
CRIPN & TRIPPN said:
YO, YOU GOTS TO ADMIT DAT WE GOT ONE TITE AZZ PRESIDENT, WE COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTA PREZ. I JUST WANTED TO DEDICATE A POST TO PRESIDENT BUSH FOR BEING A CHILL AZZ DUDE. YOU HE IS GOING TO FREE US FROM TERRORISM AND SHIT, HE IS GONA MAKE IT SO DAT OUR LITTLE KIDS CAN GROW UP SAFE AND SHIT. I JUST WANTS TO SAY DAT I RESPECT HIM. PLEASE REPOND WITH YALL FEELINGS.
^
^^
^
^^^
^I don't believe I could have ever typed any foooolishness like that if I was on some megablast yungin! What about our cousin? Bin Plotten? It has been over a year since YOUR president said he'd catch Dirty Rotten! 15 Days been up long time ago! Now he wanna start some junk with another man of color who has the power to fluxuate the prices of oil, just so he can take over an play world monopoly?? Well, I doubt the "Justice" of America to these so called terrorists that are getting beaten and iterrogated by the authoritive figures who represent US. He wants to go to war with the help of our "friends..." He gets defensive when Vladmir says he wouldnt recommend going to I RACK! ALONE, but just a few weeks ago Putin gassed his own people along w/ the terrorists!
We all gonna die, you cannot escape the inevitable so endoctrinate your children with love, wisdom, and faith instead of hatred & greed!! :devious:

May 8, 2002
tony206 said:
i kinda like the way he put iraq on the spot, if he didnt do anything those bastards would still be buildin them bombs and shit w/o havin a lot of countries against them, like the way america and other countries are joinin up to make them get rid of their weapons
yup

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: PRESIDENT BUSH IS DA SHIT!!!!

FoeTwin said:

^
^^
^
^^^
^I don't believe I could have ever typed any foooolishness like that if I was on some megablast yungin! What about our cousin? Bin Plotten? It has been over a year since YOUR president said he'd catch Dirty Rotten! 15 Days been up long time ago! Now he wanna start some junk with another man of color who has the power to fluxuate the prices of oil, just so he can take over an play world monopoly?? Well, I doubt the "Justice" of America to these so called terrorists that are getting beaten and iterrogated by the authoritive figures who represent US. He wants to go to war with the help of our "friends..." He gets defensive when Vladmir says he wouldnt recommend going to I RACK! ALONE, but just a few weeks ago Putin gassed his own people along w/ the terrorists!
We all gonna die, you cannot escape the inevitable so endoctrinate your children with love, wisdom, and faith instead of hatred & greed!! :devious:
so you only want america to stay on top with moral and ethical means and tactics?? THIS IS THE REAL WORLD, THATS WHAT A LOT OF YOU CATS DONT UNDERSTAND. ITS CHESS IT AINT CHECKERS!!!!!! Ill be the first to admit america does some pretty fucked up shit but its all to the benefit of this country. if it wasnt us doin it someone would be doin it to us..... POINT FUCKIN BLANK. IF YOU AINT A BIG DOG STAY ON THE GOD DAMN PORCH YOU WHINING SISSIES!!!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
OH YEAH, THE ONLY REASON I LIKE BUSH BEING IN THERE IS BECAUSE HES 110 % MORE QUALIFIED THAN THAT PANTY WAIST ALGORE.

May 29, 2002
phil said:
OH YEAH, THE ONLY REASON I LIKE BUSH BEING IN THERE IS BECAUSE HES 110 % MORE QUALIFIED THAN THAT PANTY WAIST ALGORE.
hell yeah, Gore is an idiot and I think he would have been too worried that he might do something unpopular and just leave the conflicts in the middle east alone inviting more attacks on the U.S.

You have to at least respect the fact that Bush has stopped and handled the terrorist situation on our soil.

May 8, 2002
You guys are straight fucking foolish. There is no way in hell Bush is more qualified then Gore, first of all Gore WON the election, second of all Bush has never done shit, hes just riding on his daddys money. THE GUY TRADED SAMMY SOSA how fucking stupid can you get. If there are anymore attacks its because of Bush he ISNT PROTECTING US AGAINST ANYTHING. All he cares about is his money, he doesnt give a shit about the people.

May 8, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
hell yeah, Gore is an idiot and I think he would have been too worried that he might do something unpopular and just leave the conflicts in the middle east alone inviting more attacks on the U.S.
thats what i have been trying to say over at the gathering of minds forum but nobody listens

May 8, 2002
drankedout said:
You guys are straight fucking foolish. There is no way in hell Bush is more qualified then Gore, first of all Gore WON the election, second of all Bush has never done shit, hes just riding on his daddys money. THE GUY TRADED SAMMY SOSA how fucking stupid can you get. If there are anymore attacks its because of Bush he ISNT PROTECTING US AGAINST ANYTHING. All he cares about is his money, he doesnt give a shit about the people.
shakes head and wonders why all these people hate so much???

Jul 6, 2002
neigther! vote for me in 2004! I will put my mack hand down on terrorism! Give tax breaks to the poor! And fuck over everyone I think has ever thuoght about producing nukes!
And I promise to not deal with the issues here in the US only keep American interests up other countries asses! Vote for me! I'm honest!