Pre Ban Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
Candy wit da Slam
Savage Wayz (Same verse is on the song Young Ridas)
Welcome 2 My World
Bleeding House Mystery
Break Camp
Territory
Ru Ready
Remember What I Told Ya
One Of Us

Dec 8, 2009
I'm really trying to get this board to apriciate Lynch a bit more.

I see alot of talk of how he's over rated or fools aint feelin his shit and that he's over hyped.

But than when I post up some shit there's 100 views over night and and 2 people speak on it. WTF? It just seems like yall just really don't like Gangsta shit.?

Anyways here's some other songs he did back in the day.

Aug 23, 2002
I'm really trying to get this board to apriciate Lynch a bit more.

I see alot of talk of how he's over rated or fools aint feelin his shit and that he's over hyped.

But than when I post up some shit there's 100 views over night and and 2 people speak on it. WTF? It just seems like yall just really don't like Gangsta shit.?
Alot of people on this board are ignorant to good music... But the ones that are on here alot are more open to what they listen to. Go check out the boards on therealtechn9ne.com ... Them motherfuckers are square about what they listen to.

Brotha Lynch Hung is dope as fuck, and alot of people don't realize that the cds he is releasing with strange is supposed to be a "movie" as in a 3 part series to a horror movie and they just don't understand the concept.

He is one of my favorite artists, along with x-raided

Dec 8, 2009
Albums that I personally got because of discovering Lynch
X-Raided - Xorcist,Phsyco Active,Unforgivin 1 & 2,And He Shall Appear,Vengeance is Mine,Sac Kingz,These Walls Can Talk,Deadly Game,Speak of da devil.
Sicx - If These Wall Could Talk,Dead 4 Life
Loki - Illigitamati,21 Gun Salute
P-Folks - Smoke Inhalation,Blood,Sweat & Tears
C-Bo - Gas Chamber,Tales From Da Crypt,One Life 2 Live,Best of C-Bo,Enemy of the State,Til My Casket Drops,Autopsy
Dubb Sak - Bad 2 Da Bone
Zagg - Hell In August
First Degree - SouthBound,Planeet Zero,F.U. Underbelly
Triple Beam - 28 Grams without the bag,Conspiracy
Young Droop - 1990HATE,Moment of Impakt,Bootlegz and Collections
No Face Killaz Comp,PCO - Money Hungary,Best of Black Market OG & 2000
MR.Doctor - Bloccstyle 1&2,Bombay,Odysea
Mr.Servon - Life Insurance

Dec 8, 2009
Yeah but... you can just type "Lynch Hung" into youtube...
Well Mr. Common sense I actually uploaded quite a bit of shit that wasn't previously on Youtube.

This is the place to post stuff on Lynch and I did take the time to make these video's so I thought I'd try to give a little insight to people who havn't really heard his shit or gave him a chance.

But I like how you try to shit on absolutely everything. Please keep it coming,it always brings alot of insight.

May 8, 2008
i actually am diggin this thread cuz i was widely unaware of how many people that were sketchy on his work though.... to me hes an OG in the game and should be well respected by everyone Strange related and i havent seen that yet