PRAY FOR HONDO!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
It's always the good guys that have shit happen like this to them, and thats a damn shame because it seems the ignorant cats outnumber hondo's 10-1..

hope your boy pulls thru..if he can survive 22 stab wounds, id bet he can make it thru 2 shots, depending where they are..

people need to stop acting stupid!
It does seem to look that way with the numbers. I have started to say, with much more frequency, that common sense isn`t so common anymore. All I know is, if we are going to see this through, we have to find better ways to have these events before it gets completely shut down for us out here.

Oct 27, 2006
www.sollopez.com
DAMN... Just seen this today. Been to Silk 2 a couple times and met Hondo. He' s always been real cool. always says what up to me when I see him. My prayers are with him and his fam in this time. keep us posted on this. Thanks

Sep 17, 2007
Damn they got Hondo like that....that shit is fucked up. I hope he pulls thru. I only met him a few times at Silk2, but he always showed me love when we chopped it up.

Did they get caught for that?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Instead of gun restriction laws, I wish the law required us to carry. I`d like to see how many people would balls up to fire knowing everyone had something off in the tuck. This is flat out ridiculous.
I heard the FUCK outta that. Cats can carry in Texas, we should be able to carry here, too. I wonder how much crime would decrease if cats feared each other because nobody would know who's holding and who's not.

This is why I have a hard time being a positive person in this industry. The positive people that try to make a difference always end up in this situation.

My prayers go out to Hondo and his family.

Mar 18, 2008
I co-hosted and event down in Sac wit Hondo and EFFU Records last month and was about to do a show again wit him the night after he got shot. Me an that nigga was givin' away cash to the best song and performance by a solo or group. It came down to a face off between 2 groups. We had a good time workin the crowd. I was anxious to see the nigga again cause he was a down tah earth cat. I betchu If he can talk, see and write he aint never gone stop rappin. UGLY NIGGA...I PUT THAT ON MY LIFE.

Jul 29, 2008
www.myspace.com
He opened his eyes today and is getting better. As of today the Silk Bar II is closing due to Rancho Cordova Police. It has been stated that Fandangos has also closed and te City of Rancho Cordova is trying to rid it's self of venues. Now where some of these up and coming rappers gone perform @ now?

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn man, this is not coo at all.. i didnt even know about this, Do It Movin just put me up on it.. my prayers are with him and his family, he puts on for the city. alot of new artist get to showcase they talent at them events.. damn

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
He opened his eyes today and is getting better. As of today the Silk Bar II is closing due to Rancho Cordova Police. It has been stated that Fandangos has also closed and te City of Rancho Cordova is trying to rid it's self of venues. Now where some of these up and coming rappers gone perform @ now?
Thanks for the update. I was unable to make it to see him today, but will be back up there tomorrow.

I kind of had a feeling that the Silk was going to get shut down. It`s a damn shame because the underground movement is already so limited as to where we can perform, and because of incidents like these, it will only continue to get harder. This whole situation sickens me on so many levels, I often find myself biting my tongue alot on this thread.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
thanks for the update Josey.

my phone has been blowing up from people wanting an update on the big homie.

Not only am i furious that this even happened, I'm mad at the fact we lost another venue, and you know once the local media gets wind of this, its gonna be hard as fuck to get anything poppin' here on the hip hop side of things.

RCPD let us do our thing there, didnt even bug us, AT ALL.

Silk 1 gets at least 1 visit by SPD every night for the beat being too loud knowing damn well aint shit in that area but warehouses and alleyways.

shit is definately gonna get interesting around here.

Aug 7, 2006
Silk 1 gets at least 1 visit by SPD every night for the beat being too loud knowing damn well aint shit in that area but warehouses and alleyways.
not to take away from anything in this thread but silk still allows shows and i got like 4 venues open to hip hop. Let me know. other then that, prayers out to hondo

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
As a quick update, Hondo has still not yet pulled through. The hospital has begun tripping about the people coming, so they had to shut that down to immediate family. I don`t want to get into details, but it should be better, and it`s not. We still need to keep him in our prayers and continue to fight for the homie.

I have also spoken to his wife about a fund raising event, and have her full blessing. I am going to keep most of it under wraps due to security reasons at the moment, but if you would be willing to help, or interested in being apart of it, please email me with; Pray for Hondo as the title.

I can be reached at [email protected]

God Bless.

Dec 19, 2006
Prayers for Hondo from North Carolina. It's always the ones that's trying to do something positive that gets hurt. We need more people in the world like this brother. Keep us updated on his condition CNI.