Practice Covers (i need it)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2003
Alright, the last cover got shit reviews, i agree now, it is pretty bad. I tried some new stuff..

Diplomats-

I dont like it much cause the typography looks way too cartoony.

JayoFelony-

This is my personal favorite.

Trick Trick -

Dont know who the fuck he is, but i tried somethin. Not really feelin this one tho.

Sg4

Sicc OG
Jul 10, 2004
I like that second one. Simplistic ... not really feelin the font on the first one or third one ... not bad at all though

Jan 2, 2003
all of em are pretty tight.....

1st one .....you could try workin with the contrast/brightness/and color schemes with Juels and Camron to make them fit in with the whole piece a little better.

2nd one....... perfect I love the grimey feel to it.

3rd one........clean.. I'm not really diggin all the colors in the title, and also I think that the shadow could be a little bit lighter.....put it to another level and lower the opacity.

Hope these help....Keep up the good work mayne

Jun 2, 2002
the second one is REAAAL nice...it's simple, but has enough going on in it for it to be sick. your other ones, esp the 1st, have just a little too much going on in them...try simplifying them a little...

on the 3rd one, if you're going to make the shadow go over the text, try changing it's perspective so it looks like it's printed onto the street. just an idea...nice work though,

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

personally I dislike covers that are busy. Like way to much goin on, that the viewer don't even know what to look at.

I like the second one "the masthead for it is clean I like the texure.