Post Your Fantasy Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Pick up HOUSTON Defense or something....i have a weird feeling though that tonights game in GB is gonna be average scoring. not too high like some think. both teams have great Def and great OFF

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lol @ anyone who drafted p manning
my boy had the first pick in our draft, he drafted Brady number one... we were laughing at him.... then he drafted Manning in the third round... we were laughing at him even more, asking why the fuck he drafted 2 qbs in the first 3 rounds...

he said some bullshit about using one as trade bait

now Manning is possibly out for the season... I'm REALLY laughing at him... lmao

Apr 13, 2006
10 team league

Starters

QB - Matt Schaub
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Chad OchoCinco
WR - Brandon Marshall
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Frank Gore
TE - Kellen Winslow
K - Mason Crosby
DEF - Pittsburgh

Bench

QB - Payton Manning (Lol)
QB - Donovan McNabb
RB - Mike Tolbert
RB - Thomas Johnson
WR - Lance Moore
WR - Donald Driver

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
To those who have Miles Austin, are you starting him tmorow night? He's had hamstring problems and is facing Revis...I dont mind the facing Revis part of it but Im worried about that hamstring.

Im thinking of starting Mario Manningham in his place....Im high on manningham this year 2 and hes going agianst a redskins D that gave up lots of passing yards last year.

I have Cedric Benson in agianst Cleveland. He likes to tear Cleveland up 2......

Keep Austin in? Or replace him with manningham?
Keep Benson in or replace him with manningham?...Whatever way it goes i want manningham in...WHo goes miles or cedric....?? What would you due?

Dec 12, 2006
To those who have Miles Austin, are you starting him tmorow night? He's had hamstring problems and is facing Revis...I dont mind the facing Revis part of it but Im worried about that hamstring.

Im thinking of starting Mario Manningham in his place....Im high on manningham this year 2 and hes going agianst a redskins D that gave up lots of passing yards last year.

I have Cedric Benson in agianst Cleveland. He likes to tear Cleveland up 2......

Keep Austin in? Or replace him with manningham?
Keep Benson in or replace him with manningham?...Whatever way it goes i want manningham in...WHo goes miles or cedric....?? What would you due?

Im actually starting Nate Burleson over him injuries plus revis island, pass

for RBs I have

Ray Rice vs Pitt
Shonn Green vs Dallas
Felx Jones vs NJY
Reggae Bush vs NE

what two backs would you start?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I think reggie bush is gonna get off monday night....Rice might have a problem agianst pitt...How did he perform last year agianst them?...Its pretty much the same defense and scheme, so if he was sucessfull last year agianst pitt roll with em.....But without doing any research like that i say....

Bush and Greene...

Feb 14, 2004
I fucking hate Andre Johnson. Last year I used my first pick on him and what does he do? Absolutely nothing for me for the first half of the season. Today he nearly has 100 yards already

May 16, 2002
AJ Green turned out to be a good decision for me. I also have David Akers as my kicker. He gave me 15 fantasy points today. Is anyone going to pick up Killer Cam Newton after today's record performance?