Post up some memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I swear you dudes need to put NSFW or someshit in the title...ya'll gonna get somebody fired just for checkin up on siccness at work.

I am sure its not helping the traffic to the website either. Most of the time I try not going on siccness at work coz damn near every thread could have people looking at you weird.

not sayin to stop posting NSFW picture/gifs but just tag the thread so we can keep getting guap up in this bitch. Yall don't want more fools competing for the unemployment checks....

/rant

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I swear you dudes need to put NSFW or someshit in the title...ya'll gonna get somebody fired just for checkin up on siccness at work.

I am sure its not helping the traffic to the website either. Most of the time I try not going on siccness at work coz damn near every thread could have people looking at you weird.

not sayin to stop posting NSFW picture/gifs but just tag the thread so we can keep getting guap up in this bitch. Yall don't want more fools competing for the unemployment checks....

/rant
turn off images and sigs at work

thats what I would always do, problem solved

Props: V