POST FLAGRANT SCANDAL HERE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
I got this story about some clucker I used to know that beats all scandalous stories I've heard, so just try to out do it:

My old friend, we'll call him Joe Clucker, used to bang crip back in the 90s in the southbay. he slung meth and had a house prostitute, from whom he caught a case of genital warts. He then gave the warts to his girlfriend at the time, a girl named Shiela Tha Skeeza. Well, while Joe Clucker is still going out with Shiela the Skeeza, she cheats on Joe with his childhood friend, B-Dog. B-Dog now has a case of the warts. Joe Clucker breaks up with Shiela and finds a new girlfriend named Dre to whom transmits the warts. But, unbeknowest to Joe Clucker, B-Dog has been fucking JOe Cluckers little sister Floozy Clucker. Needless to say, B-Dog transmits the warts to Floozy and now her papsmear has turned up foul.

So, in short, Joe Clucker gave an STD to his little sister.

No bullshit.

This story is 100% true, though some of the names have been changed. Trust me, I couldn't make up a story as disgusting than this. Truth is always stranger than fiction, and if you've learned anything from this post, wear a fucking rubber, dumbass.