pondering

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
as i sit here, eating my TOSSED chicken salad, sitting at work, minding my own business, an african american women comes in. i was on myspace and was on a music website. she hears that its country music and calls me a "fucking redneck" and walks out...why are people racist?

Sep 26, 2006
i guess shes got a reason to be racist though...considering SHE was never a slave and I never owned slaves...good enough reason to hate me for being white...if i was black and a white woman called me a ni**er for listening to rap, this would be 7 pages already

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
baysavage said:
as i sit here, eating my TOSSED chicken salad, sitting at work, minding my own business, an african american women comes in. i was on myspace and was on a music website. she hears that its country music and calls me a "fucking redneck" and walks out...why are people racist?

new thrrreeeaaddddddddddd

yo lemme think about somethin then edit it.

aww, yeah.

what you know about that aqueduct?

Sep 26, 2006
yea guys, im gonna fight a middle aged women...and if you could read, she walked out. and im at work, im not trying to get fired over some racist whore.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
baysavage said:
yea guys, im gonna fight a middle aged women...and if you could read, she walked out. and im at work, im not trying to get fired over some racist whore.
Who said anything about fighting boeg? You can hurt a woman more with words than you can with fists. I'd never fight a woman unless I had a damn good reason, but I'm a never hesitate to tell a girl off. As far as your job, you could of walked out behind her, or fuck it I'm sure you weren't the only one that heard what she said. You could of just let her have it right there. Oh well though, I guess you got a good amount of self control which isn't always a bad thing.

Jun 5, 2004
baysavage said:
oh so she's a whore just because shes black? WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE SO RACIST?

Jun 15, 2005
I don't believe this bullshit ass story for one second.

"I am at work alone."

"A black lady comes in and calls me redneck."

"No one is there to hear it."

Only thing I believe is that your bitch ass didn't do anything.

Quit trying to draw attention to the plight of the working class white male unless you have an actual factual source for your incident. Other than that, go fuck your sister and eat a mayonaise sammich.