POLL: Which buds for you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
beer sux... itll get ya drunk...porved last night for me...(one of many times), but ... ill take any of them so called pussy woman malt bevs before...but i think im off the topic...oh well...

Sep 29, 2002
fri iwas chiefin some fire shit called AK47 n my brother must have stood up too fast after he hit that shit cuz he fuckin passed out n hit his head on the wall n about went into convultions
shit had me rollin for an hour

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
^^^^why I don't do drugs....you could be half dead in a coma and fools will still be sittin there clownin you and laughin they ass off. I'll stick with the stuff that takes years to kill you...can't wait to get my ass on a donner list for a new liver!!!!

Nick

Oct 6, 2002
techn9nehq said:
^^^^why I don't do drugs....you could be half dead in a coma and fools will still be sittin there clownin you and laughin they ass off. I'll stick with the stuff that takes years to kill you...can't wait to get my ass on a donner list for a new liver!!!!

Nick
To To funny!!!!

Jul 18, 2002
B.C. bud--- whoa-nelly-ish type shit

Northern Lightz--- phat clumpz of bud

Train Wreck--- name sayz it all

last but not least, the Honey/Hash oil is the 'Real' one hitter quitter ish...lace ur bowl with a little oil, and BLAM, enter the land of the unknown.