Poll: WEEK 4 Raiders Vs. Patriots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will WIn

• Raiders

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I Don't care i'm just trolling

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
so the jets owe all their success to their defense, but when we score 34 points and 234 yards rushing against them. they are average and we got lucky? lol
after that we continued the convo in sicc chat, i said that the jets defense wasnt lookin so good against dallas, and it looks like ellis departure hurt them. and i was right about that. jets defense been lookin mediocre, like their qb

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
after that we continued the convo in sicc chat, i said that the jets defense wasnt lookin so good against dallas, and it looks like ellis departure hurt them. and i was right about that. jets defense been lookin mediocre, like their qb
alright, fuck all that. where do you rank the pats right now?

Jun 23, 2005
im not sure if its the people i know, but niner fans are obsessed wit the raiders.

i know a nurse who is a niner fan and she was talkin bout puncturing a raider fan in the eye of the raiders logo tatted on some guys arm. specifically the good eye without the patch.

hella other people i know who are niner fans act like we're there number one rivals facebook blows up when anything bad happens during the raiders games with niner fan chearleading lol the only reason i hate the niners is because of there fans.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
@MikeReiss Mike Reiss
Patriots announce that cornerbacks Leigh Bodden (groin) and Ras-I Dowling (hip), as well as DL Albert Haynesworth (back) are out Sunday.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
im not sure if its the people i know, but niner fans are obsessed wit the raiders.

i know a nurse who is a niner fan and she was talkin bout puncturing a raider fan in the eye of the raiders logo tatted on some guys arm. specifically the good eye without the patch.

hella other people i know who are niner fans act like we're there number one rivals facebook blows up when anything bad happens during the raiders games with niner fan chearleading lol the only reason i hate the niners is because of there fans.
there are just as many raider fans who act the same way...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
One of Campbells 100yd passing games ain't gonna cut it
yes it will, he had hella yards in the buffalo game and we lost...he had a little more than 100 in the 2 wins because of the dominance of the running game. although I really don't care about stats, I just want the W

Sep 24, 2006
im going raiders 35 pats 31. this will be a close game but i think seymour is going to have a good game against the team that traded him right before the 2009 season started. i think the defense will get 6 sacks 2 int's and a fumble recovery. that will keep us in the game and we score on a late td

Jun 23, 2005
im going with raiders 37- pats 35

its gunna be an exciting game, hopefully hue jackson doesnt try to do too much because he thinks his gameplan wont work against the pats. he needs to keep it simple and the occasional trick play, not go all out. mcfadden runs for 130 with 2 tds and 1 recieving.

i hope we're right cuz if not the trolls (bhree&soco the king of quoting) are gunna have a feild day lol

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
u keep bringint up the jets lol. they are an AVERAGE TEAM

offense rank 16
defense rank 11

and lol @ the raiders "top 5 defense" being 28th......
chreebo all these rankings are after 3 games i think none of those arguments are very valid after 3 games. More like after 10 games i think you get a better perspective on whos real and whos not

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
cool article that retard wrote on campbell. great research. if would have done his research he would of stumbled on the fact, and mentioned that campbell has been sacked the least amount of times and been hit and hurried the least amount of times. The offensive line providing that protection also boasts the #1 rush offense in the league.

but thats only through 3 games so it doesn't hold much water. right chree? oh wait

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com

couldn't have said that any better myself. i like the niners as a team but there fans try to create this bullshit rivalry that REAL raider fans dont care at all about. Bunch of no nothings blabbering. cant stand it. its bay love