police trying to fool sniper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
i thought this was pretty funny..

http://www.msnbc.com/news/816566.asp?pne=msn

Oct. 21 — In a tantalizing turn in the hunt for the Washington, D.C.-area sniper, investigators indicated Monday the killer apparently tried to contact them in a phone call that was too garbled to understand. They pleaded with the person to call back. “The person you called could not hear everything you said. The audio was unclear and we want to get it right. Call us back so that we can clearly understand,” Montgomery County, Md., Police Chief Charles Moose said at a news conference.

looks like theyre trying to fool him and trace the call somehow... i wonder if he'll fall for it

Apr 26, 2002
The sniper's goal is to out smart the police and so far im pretty sure he feels successful in doing so.

His phone call was traced back to a pay phone at a gas station. After police located the phone they surprisingly saw what they thought to be the sniper....2 hispanic decent males driving a van that appeared to fit the description of what the sniper was said to be driving.
Coincidently they were using the same pay phone.... they were immediately surrounded and taken into custody...only to realize that the sniper once again out smarted the police.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yea and those two guys, one Mexican and one from Guatemala are now being deported. I think that's shit, especially since the police and the INS are two different agencies. They were guilty of nothing but still being turned over to the INS. That's BULLSHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
i thought that was funny how they want him to call back just so they could either trace the call or catch sumone at the payphone and take him in.

those cops look so weak right now.

May 15, 2002
Tooper said:
i thought that was funny how they want him to call back just so they could either trace the call or catch sumone at the payphone and take him in.

those cops look so weak right now.
Thats exactly what I was saying when they went talking that mess about calling back

May 10, 2002
Supposedly this/these muthafucker/s want the cops to electronically transfer 10,000,000 bones in to some bank account for him/them. He wrote a 3 page letter to the po's at the killing at the steakhouse.