@ Pola Bear and L-Love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2004
Damn it is about time you got the L-Love "Can't Ruin This!" http://www.cdbaby.com/llove3 Cd re-released. You guys said that it would be up like back in April. Now I would like for you to re-release the L-Love "Don't Talk Down On A Player" Cd and the L-Love presents "East County Gamers" Cd, but I am thinking that if it took you guys that long to re-release L-Love "Can't Ruin This!" then those Cd's aren't coming for another year.

Jan 4, 2004
I didn't know that L-Love was part Asian, Mexican and Black. Sorry man but I am not L-Love, I am just a fan of his music and enjoy local music. My favorite artists are L-Love, Big Chill (Killa Valley), Pola Bear and Young Droop, so most of if not all of my post will be about or to them. I can respect you thinking that L-Love isn't a good artist but I think that him and Big Chill are the most fly artists in the Bay Area right now straight up.
That is crazy that Sideways and L-Love had a problem, I thought that they would get along well, I thought Woodie had beef with Sideways.

Jan 4, 2004
Big Chill

Big Chill can you (or anyone who knows) give me a list of everything that you have released or been on besides the work that you have done with Killa Valley?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
this antdogg cat kills me,his replys are comedy,hella polite...and for some reason always has to throw in his favorite artists and that he likes local music

i can see what he is going to say already....

"im glad you are amused by my replys siccfucc,and apreciate you saying i am polite.i really enjoy local music,and my favorite artists are young droop,big chill......."