PLEASE REQUEST TECH N9NE's "Bout Ta' Bubble" on POWER 106!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
over here in So. Cali... this radio station POWER 106 has this thing called "NEW @ 2 MIX" where they play nothing but NEW shit for 1 hour... so I called and I was able to talk to someone... I requested "Bout Ta' Bubble" by Tech N9ne of course and I told them how it's NEW and that radio stations in the Bay Area have been playing it, so Southern Cali should play it aswell because it's a hot track....they say "OK". I wait and listen throughout the whole hour.... NO "BOUT TA' BUBBLE" at the NEW @ 2 mix on Power 106...this fuckin sucks....it's weird because they played Justin Timberlake and TI's "My Love" and that shit ain't even new. For a while now, they've been playing the hell outta Game's "one Blood" and that bangin' club song produced by Scott Storch, but dammit it's gotta be Tech N9ne's turn to fuckin shine on the radio out here in Southern California! I wanna hear Tech's music play here as much as Chamillionaire and Game's tracks, ya know??

if ya'll can... please go to POWER106.com and REQUEST Tech N9ne's "BOUT TA' BUBBLE" so Tech can get some radio play out here in L.A.!! If you're NOT from L.A. or So. cali, you can still hit up the site and request it.
Tech N9ne fans in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA... call:
(818)845-1059 ANYTIME before 2pm and TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT THEM TO PLAY Tech N9ne's "BOut Ta' Bubble" on the New @ 2 Mix!!!

On the POWER106.com site, they got the "TITO's TOP 4 AT 4" section on the left side, hit that up and click on "OTHER" and put in "TECH N9NE - BOUT TA BUBBLE"...hopefully that will get the DJ's there to see what all the buzz is about and hopefully it will make them ATLEAST put TECH on their PLAYLIST!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
just did the online vote..i told all my fam up in Culver City & LB to hit up tha number in LA

you can vote *every hour* ....so hit that shit up if u aint yet

Jan 27, 2005
what do you expect.. they will only play what their parent company, radio1 tells them to. Tech won't get play on Power because:

A. He's not on a major
B. He doesn't have a video in rotation on MTV

Sep 16, 2002
Polyhedron said:
what do you expect.. they will only play what their parent company, radio1 tells them to. Tech won't get play on Power because:

A. He's not on a major
B. He doesn't have a video in rotation on MTV
true, BUT.. Power 106 uses Kalico's "ABSOLUTE POWER" quote during the Power 106 commercial promos before.

AND 100.3 the beat played "I'mma Tell" a while back for a while...AND KROQ played "I'm a Playa" when they were doing something about music being remixed from the originals.

some DJ's have a choice aswell... especially during "New @ 2 Mix" times.