Please Help Bounce a Homeboy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
*:*:*:*:* Boonk Hi Yella Black's Lil Brother Needs Bail Assistance *:*:*:*:*

Guess what? I got busted & Iam doin time /for rhyming/ without a license./ This can't not make cents/ even tho I wasn't hopping a fence/ I got caught/ wit a quarter two dimes and a nickle/ but Iam in a real pickle/ cuz that summed up to 50 /they caught me up quickly / searching the trunk of this car /now I can't get OR'd / because I had priors / and cops assume Iam a liar / Fuck, where's the fire?/ I wasn't being mean / and Iam even still clean / I wasn't conspiring/ I was just driving/ my homegirl's car & she feels bad /and is crying & sad /she'd be glad/ if she had/ a helping hand /from a real homie who understands/ cuz Iam sittin in rhyme jail / doin my time for real/ can anyone spare a dime or sum bail???? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??)

FOR REAL...My Antioch & San Francisco homegrlz & sisters are begging for help to bail out their
homeboy who was just driving their car & got charged for shit in their trunk, even tho his homegrl admitted it was her shit to the DA & Judge already .... If anyone can help in any way, shape, or form, PLEASE pm me or page them at 415-210-9496. They are selling EVERYTHING they own except themselves to bounce him. They are selling my my old 1976 cadillac fleetwood broughm, & all their furniture, electronics, speakers, amps, (all legal, paid for, and of course not stolen) etc. They only need about $1000 more and need some serious honest help from anybody who won't burn em like they been getting burned. They are also looking for a good bail bondsman who might take payments. We will all be eternally grateful & will gladly return the favor if it's ever your time. THANKS HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry:

Apr 25, 2002
How much time is he facing? What did he get busted for? What are his priors? Strikes or misdemeanors? If I was facing under three years I'd just say let me do my time because a little time isn't worth my familiy and friends well-being. He'll just become a stronger person behind the walls.

How much was his bail? Did you know you only have to pay 10% of it? So if bail is $7000 you only have to pay $700 to get him out.

Honestly bail isn't shit he's just gonna have to go to court again and will probably end right back up in jail or prison if it is that serious, so you will just be wasting all that money. If he really is innocent and someone can prove it I would be spending my money on a lawyer. If you dont know of any good ones look up Lawrence Biegel he is a very good criminal defense attorney out of Monterey. He has a lot of pull in the system. He is very expensive though. I'm talking thousands. I was facing six charges on a case and he got it dropped down to two charges and one of those charges was dropped from a felony to a misdeamenor.

If your having trouble raising money try gathering all the homeboys and homegirls up and having a car wash for him. If you have any homies that work on cars like at a jiffy lube or oil can henry's use thier parking lot for it alot of people will get their oil changed and then will want to get their car washed charge 5-10 bucks depending on if its a car or truck. that shit worked when we wanted to raise money for my homeboy so he could get a lawyer

Nov 27, 2002
If Woodie's here-- I juss talked to homeboy on collect from 850 & he said to holla at you & say "whass up." He getting all healthy eating fruit & doin his push ups & sit ups talking wit the older dudes & doin OK.

If anybody knows him that can, please go down & put a couple dollas on his books so he can call people's cell phones. THANKS

Nov 27, 2002
@Wood

Exactly. I really really don't know whassup at this moment-- We still tryin to raise bail & we just $260 short at this point, but we got some leads & a good bail hook up (we're thinking????) It's hella stressy, but we'll get thru it az uzual. I'll let him know your message. Thanks & stay up.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
iz there n e way we can send the money thru check or even cash str8 to the jail?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
my brother knowz sum good bail bondsman from right here in the 209....ill give him a call and see what the guyz name iz....im willin to do a car wash to raise sum money for a homeboy 2....juss hit me up and we can get this car wash rollin.....410 2052 my name iz armen

Nov 27, 2002
THANK YOU!!!! HOMEBOY IS OUT--MUCH MUCH LOVE TO EVERYBODY WHO BUSTED THEIR BUTTS!!!!

Tina, Janet, & Margie at Bad Boy Bail in San Jose hella worked a deal & said we could put $500 down & owe the rest of the $2000-- We used up gas & had no skril for food or cigarettes or anything & showed up with only $489 & they still bailed him, so for damn sure Iam plugging those guys for real here-- much much gratitude. Homeboy had a huge smile when I tol him Woodie messgaed him here-- He chillen & eatin real food now & finally getting out of stinky clothes & into a real shower. YAY!!

Thank you to all willing to do a car wash!!-- That was real. Now he got to get to work paying back everybody that was borrowed from starting from scratch, but he definately gonna make it. THANK YOU!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
damn feelz good to know he out now...i hit my boy up to get all the homiez to do a car wash...they was down....but atleast hez out...tell him to stay up