Playa Rae's New Single "Nuthin But A Dime Piece" -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
1st off thank you Scotty Fox for the opportunity mane, I appreciate you listening to what I sent you and giving me some really good feedback. On The Block is doin some really solid thangs for the Bay and all of us artists out there workin our asses off...thank you. I hope once this gets played all of you out there listening feel it too....as always...if your feelin this, PLEASE request it.

It's clean, simple and something both my playaz and ladies can feel....perfect for the end of summertime as well. Anyway, I'm done talking, the song's called "Nuthin But A Dime Piece" and it's all me including the singing vocals on the hook.

Produced By: BlissIzGood of Outshun Entertaiment in New Orleans, LA.

www.soundclick.com/monstaville

^click that then click the "music" link at the top and it's the very 1st track aight.

Thanks in advance for your support if your feelin it....let it be known...if not, that's cool too...thanks again.

- PLAYA RAE

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
right on mane....glad you feelin it. :)

btw - OKC was cancelled..just a heads up for you aight.
I got ridiculous amounts of love for Outshun Ent. and yeah, that's pretty ghey that you're not coming down here anymore... How far is Boulder from you? I may be up there when we (OSU) play Colorado...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Outshun is doin they thang...I've actually laced 4 of the beats they shot me. One's goin on a mixtape hosted by Chamillionaire mane...Dj Ritz.

As for OKC, mane it just wasn't in they budget after a while...they runnin ads and all that so they went over a bit...what can you do...I am sure S.B. and I will hook sometime in the future.

I am 20-30 minutes from Boulder if that mane...scream at me when you do that fo sho.

- playa rae