Playa Jay Tee...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
Whats up Playa, being that your an already established artist
out the bay, I would appreciate any Feedback you can give on this.
I'm comin out of Hayward, and I aint got the type of typical
style that most heads have out here... If you can take a few
minutes of your time and let me know what you think of this
it would be Greatly Appreciated:

My life is fulla surprises, bullets n' diamonds, pulitzer prizes - n' canibus plants growin in colorful hybrids....
sufferin succotash... imagine Stickx pumpin' the subwoofers up in a hovercraft, puffin' hash... wit sonic sound waves eruptin' in thunderclaps... while competition's jus a nutritional buzzard snack...
( fuck , nigga jus listen to the prodigy's opus)... cause you could puff a spliff, n' still wouldn't have the 'foggiest' notion, a god has awoken - to pop shit, n' cause a commotion... (bomb your emotions...)
abusin phonetics, debuting electric, I'm truly the freshest... me n' my niggas fusing our methods, and doin our best ta - get up in you like it was human phorensixxx...
my crew is stupendous, producing a message - n' a prophesy of a future in wreckage, where humans are headless, greusome n' wretched - neked, immune to ya weapons, persuing a deathwish...
(HAYSTACK BRINGS IT TO UNUSUAL MEASURES)
droppin' gems n' musical treasures - boostin' our leverage - spewin' espesdos - grouped in a nexus... reppin', removin' your plexus...
(So Who's a Contestant?) you ruin the essence... hip-hop, i use it as a tool of expression... ruling a session - buggin' out like that troll dude losing his Prescious...
(Fukc A Mic Cord - I'll Use Your Intestines...)

.. it's some unorthodox shit man, but I'm on some other shit
I just need some feedback from other artists to see if it's
decent or if It aint workin for the bay heads , feel me...