Plane tickets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
I just stayed at the Hyatt Regency downtown Chicago for $70 a night, have had OHare Hyatt Regency for $40...SFO Hilton for $48...just grabbed IAD Weston for $45, CHS Sheraton for $50. To many deals to name.

If you know how to bid on Priceline and are around decent size cities you'll never stay in a shitty hotel again.

Jul 1, 2004
I just stayed at the Hyatt Regency downtown Chicago for $70 a night, have had OHare Hyatt Regency for $40...SFO Hilton for $48...just grabbed IAD Weston for $45, CHS Sheraton for $50. To many deals to name.

If you know how to bid on Priceline and are around decent size cities you'll never stay in a shitty hotel again.
Can I fill out an application to be you protege'. Im gonna be traveling more this next year! YEE!

Aug 20, 2002
I'll be going. already got my tickets for the show, but then again I'm like a 2 hour drive away from Amsterdam

lass ma´treffen!!!bin auch da!!!mach mit´nem kumpel ´n langes wochenende in amsterdam!!!mit allem drum und dran,wenn man schonmal da ist,ne???

also???

Oct 10, 2003
If u can find a ticket that cheap please let me know so i can see my family for the first time in 10 years because it just became in my reach with those prices, i was trying to get to NY to visit my brother from schiphol to NY for 5 people is 2600$ and this is out of the season with a day lay over in Copenhagen. But ya eveyone knows my ass is gonna be there tickets already pre-ordered as for Fruntsh i ty to translate.

lass ma´treffen= lets meet there!!!bin auch da= imma be there 2!!!mach mit´nem kumpel ´n langes wochenende in amsterdam=He is gonna make it a long weekend with nem kumpel !!!mit allem drum und dran,wenn man schonmal da ist,ne= With everything and eveyone when you ass is there no????

also???

Sorta^^ my German is a bit rusty i am alot better after 5 beers or so, myabe we should make a Amsterdam 23rd sign in sheet see see who all is going and maybe meet up when we there for me its a 2 hour drive.

Aug 20, 2002
If u can find a ticket that cheap please let me know so i can see my family for the first time in 10 years because it just became in my reach with those prices, i was trying to get to NY to visit my brother from schiphol to NY for 5 people is 2600$ and this is out of the season with a day lay over in Copenhagen. But ya eveyone knows my ass is gonna be there tickets already pre-ordered as for Fruntsh i ty to translate.

lass ma´treffen= lets meet there!!!bin auch da= imma be there 2!!!mach mit´nem kumpel ´n langes wochenende in amsterdam=He is gonna make it a long weekend with nem kumpel !!!mit allem drum und dran,wenn man schonmal da ist,ne= With everything and eveyone when you ass is there no????

also???

Sorta^^ my German is a bit rusty i am alot better after 5 beers or so, myabe we should make a Amsterdam 23rd sign in sheet see see who all is going and maybe meet up when we there for me its a 2 hour drive.
nearly what i meant.

I said I´ll be there with a buddy for a long weekend to enjoy all the stuff Amsterdam makes possiblie.that´s what I´ll be there for!!

you see,you nearly translated it in the right way.

Oct 10, 2003
Haha ya man, i should be ashamed though, i live 20 min from Aachen and the rest of Germany, to the other side i am in belgium within 20 min but belgium aint got much to offer so i hit up Aachen and Koln alot, but like i said man, who here will be there 100% ? well 99% there is always something that can happen offcourse, like i said we should meet up in the city hit some bars and coffeeshops before going into the milkyway

May 1, 2009
Haha ya man, i should be ashamed though, i live 20 min from Aachen and the rest of Germany, to the other side i am in belgium within 20 min but belgium aint got much to offer so i hit up Aachen and Koln alot, but like i said man, who here will be there 100% ? well 99% there is always something that can happen offcourse, like i said we should meet up in the city hit some bars and coffeeshops before going into the milkyway
You don't like staying in Maastricht?

haha

I spent 6 months there.

Oct 10, 2003
Maastricht is OK to say the most man lol, i mean if u like authentic old shit it is the town to go visit, but when it comes to to clothing and restaurants i rather hit up Aachen or Eindhoven. How did u end up in Maastricht man then u know the area i am living in i live about 20 min from Maastricht in Heerlen to be exact. So who going?

May 1, 2009
Maastricht is OK to say the most man lol, i mean if u like authentic old shit it is the town to go visit, but when it comes to to clothing and restaurants i rather hit up Aachen or Eindhoven. How did u end up in Maastricht man then u know the area i am living in i live about 20 min from Maastricht in Heerlen to be exact. So who going?
I was there for school.

Yea man, I kind of remember Heerlen being the last stop on one of the trains I'd take, but i could be wrong. I agree about Maastricht, its crazy coming from the states seeing some churches and building built in the late 100's and early 1000's. The oldest buildings around here are like 150 or 200 years. Maastricht was great for smoking and drinking, but not a whole lot else to do. Carnival was sick too though.

Oct 10, 2003
By the sounds of it u where here at the right time, indeed man, maastricht carnival is crazy and u right when u in sittard the train splits and 1 end heads to heerlen and the other to maastricht. Its crazy u lived here for school man, was it school of arts? Hell ya Heat we gonna meet up for sure man its on my calender.