pistols

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
im lookin 2 buy a new one. ive owned many but recently i dumped my taurus pt99 with a 35 round mag for a 40 cal smith n wesson sigma. im lookin 2 go 2 a 45 but i cant decide. i live in nevada so i like 9 mill cuz i can put any hi cap in it legally. my 40 has a 15 and i can get bigger but 45s seem limited in mag cap. so far ive peeped the glocc 21, wich i like the grip cuz i got big hands but never really liked how gloccs shoot. i think ima go with the springfield xd 45. like the glocc it holds 13+1 but its more comfortable 2 shoot even with the narrower grip, with i could prob find a slip for.
i really liked my pt99 and even my old p89 ruger cuz im a big fan of single action. my sigma is DAO wich is gay, but so are the glocc and xd. i never saw a 45 with single action that held more than 7-8 in the mag.
any suggestions?

May 6, 2002
HK USP is the best 45 out there.
I'd definitely give it a slight edge over the Springfield. No shame in that one either though.

Both very solid picks. I would personally pay a little extra for the HK. Trust me, you'll be happy.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
HK USP is the best 45 out there.
I'd definitely give it a slight edge over the Springfield. No shame in that one either though.

Both very solid picks. I would personally pay a little extra for the HK. Trust me, you'll be happy.
how many rounds does that hold. ill peep it. thing is that i know in cali u can only have 10 rounds in the mag so i would go 45 anyways right. but mag cap is big for me. i want hi cap in whatever and since the glocc and xd both hold 13 thats the direction im thinkin. i tested a 1911. shoot fuccin great. great balance, great aim. 7 rounds. cant do it.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I would get this one, I think guaranteed to settle all your disagreements.

is that the 500? i been wantin 2 test it. thing is its hard enuff 2 rapid fire a 44 mag with accuracy so i think that 500 would be damn near impossible. i reeeeaaaallllyyyyy like a 9mill cuz i could 1 hand my pt99 with good accuracy and i had a 35 round mag. i took a look at the xdm 9 that holds 19+1 with a flush fitting mag. im being peer pressured by friends 2 up caliber but i always say its not the gun but the shooter. im a pretty decent shot so....
i moved 2 40 cal but i hate the DAO on the sigma. that amature shyt. plus i only got it cuz i heard that 40 cal SW has the stopping power of a 45 with the cap of a 9mill.... WRONG ON BOTH COUNTS. i wish i could find a single action 45 with a hi cap mag but....

May 14, 2002
I think it's the 357 I shot it a couple of times. This thing is really powerfull and loud.
If I had a choice I would go for something like this.

May 14, 2002
If I shoot first, it doesn't matter how good your argument is...

The 357 shoots faster then you might think. You only have to really just tap the trigger to make it fire.

I don't know who this is relative to other weapons. My experience with guns is very limited.