PINCHE 9ERS LOST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lol..im not a fan of any team just a bay supporter..but its hella funny how serious some folks take "there team"..lol..u would think some of yall play for the mufuckaz..lolol

May 2, 2002
YALL RAIDER FANS ARE COMEDY.........FOR REALS KNOWIN DAMN WELL IF THE NINERS WOULD'VE PULLED THE WIN YALL WOULD BE SAYIN THE USUAL PRE SEASON BULLSHIT OF " OH IT WAS JUST A PRE SEASON GAME IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, WE DIDN'T HAVE NONE OF OUR 1ST STRING IN THE GAME" JUST LIKE I HEAR FROM ALL THE FUCKEN RAIDER FANS WHEN THE NINERS WIN A PRE SEASON GAME...SHIT I WASN'T EVEN EXPECTIN MY NINERS TO DO AS GOOD AS THEY DID FOR BEING A TEAM FULL OF ROOKIES BUT THEY HELD IN THERE. AND ABOUT THE REFFS.....SHIT EVERY TEAM IN THE NFL GETS JACKED BY BAD CALLS EVERY NOW N THEN AIN'T NOTHIN TO SAOK UP SOME TISSUES OVER.....

May 2, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
lol..im not a fan of any team just a bay supporter..but its hella funny how serious some folks take "there team"..lol..u would think some of yall play for the mufuckaz..lolol
LIKE RHINO SAID IT'S ALL IN FUN BUT YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND AYE I'VE BEEN A NINER FAN SINCE THE DAY MY GRANDFATHER HAD ME WATCH THE NINERS TAKE THE SUPER BOWL VICTORY OVER THE DOLPHINS...SINCE THAT DAY I'VE BEEN A NINER RIDER THROUGH THICK N THIN SO I TAKE THESE NEW BOOTIE BANDWAGONEERS TALKIN MASA ABOUT MY TEAM A LIL SERIOUS....DON'T GET ME WRONG I'LL NEVER THROW DOWN WITH A FOOL OVER THE FOOTBALL RIVALRY....IT'LL HAVE TO GET PERSONAL FOR ME TO GET TO THAT LEVEL WITH IT...BUT YOU GOTTA LUV THE SHIT TALKIN THAT GOES ON BETWEEN THE TEAMS FANS....

Mar 25, 2003
WWW.PROJECTAFFILIATED.COM
BIG OSO LOC said:
YALL RAIDER FANS ARE COMEDY.........FOR REALS KNOWIN DAMN WELL IF THE NINERS WOULD'VE PULLED THE WIN YALL WOULD BE SAYIN THE USUAL PRE SEASON BULLSHIT OF " OH IT WAS JUST A PRE SEASON GAME IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, WE DIDN'T HAVE NONE OF OUR 1ST STRING IN THE GAME" JUST LIKE I HEAR FROM ALL THE FUCKEN RAIDER FANS WHEN THE NINERS WIN A PRE SEASON GAME...SHIT I WASN'T EVEN EXPECTIN MY NINERS TO DO AS GOOD AS THEY DID FOR BEING A TEAM FULL OF ROOKIES BUT THEY HELD IN THERE. AND ABOUT THE REFFS.....SHIT EVERY TEAM IN THE NFL GETS JACKED BY BAD CALLS EVERY NOW N THEN AIN'T NOTHIN TO SAOK UP SOME TISSUES OVER.....
I WOULDNT HAVE MADE A THREAD BOUT IT....WOULD OF, COULD OF, SHOULD OF, ITS DONE. WE WON.

U BOYCOTTING THAT SILVER N BLACK ALBUM....NO?

YOU WANNA B A RAIDER OSO..... HA!

Mar 25, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
OSO IS MAD! HE WANT TO BOX A RAIDER! HE A NINER LIKE HE A NORTENO, HA! DAMN IF I DIDNT HAVE A GREAT DAY! NEXT WEEK MIGHT B DIFFERENT....BUT RIGHT NOW, ITS ALL GRAVEY!!!!

FUCK IT IM'A GO AHEAD AND THROW IT OUT LIKE THIS.....
WHAT I PERSONALLY HATE ABOUT "MOST" RAIDER FANS IS THAT THERE SO AGRESSIVE AND WANNA BOX OVER SOME SHIT. :: ME PERSONALLY IV'E DROPPED A FEW OVER SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. I'LL WOOP YOUR FUCKIN ASS ON THAT NOTE CUZ MOST OF YOU FOLKS ARE THINKIN IT'S YOUR HOOD. LOL

AND 85% OF YOU FOLKS ARE JUST RAIDER FANS BECAUSE OF THAT IMAGE....NOW COME ON AND KEEP IT REAL. :: YOU KNOW YOU LIKE THE AGRESSIVE ROUDY REP THAT THE RAIDER FANS HAVE SO THATS WHY YOUR A RAIDER FAN. DONT LIE FOLKS. JUST KEEP IT REAL. ::

BUT YEAH I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO THROW IT DOWN WITH THEM FOLKS LIKE THAT CUZ LIKE OSO SAID IT'S GOTTA BE PERSONAL....SO MOST OF THE RAIDERS MAKE IT PERSONAL. TALKIN ABOUT FUCK YOU AND THIS AND THAT. SO YEAH THATS WHY IM'A TRUE RAIDER HATER. ::

SAN FRAN NINERS 4'EVER.

Apr 25, 2002
@Oso and Rhino..i was just bustin balls..i know how it gets with the pride in your team...i watch my homies go at it all the time lol ...but damn..u gotta admit some folks take it a lil too seriously...ready to kill someone over some other grown men who more than likely wouldnt donate a drop of blood to um if they were dying from a gunshot wound..ya feel me

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
i was at the game and i saw 5 different fights. NINER and raider fans. and all 5 fights i saw, every raider fan would end up gettin his ass whooped! real talk, i was enjoyin halftime especially, hella fights. it aint nothin, 3 points. finally the raiders beat the NINERS after years of shame for the raiders. fuck it.

Mar 25, 2003
ripsta415 said:
i was at the game and i saw 5 different fights. NINER and raider fans. and all 5 fights i saw, every raider fan would end up gettin his ass whooped! real talk, i was enjoyin halftime especially, hella fights. it aint nothin, 3 points. finally the raiders beat the NINERS after years of shame for the raiders. fuck it.
IT ONLY TOOK 1 POINT?

Aug 3, 2004
raiders

it's funny how the raiders had 21 penalties for like 200+ yards and they still won ha ha ha.Niners fans just hating cuz they can't sign no high profile free agents like the raiders can.Niners just watch their elite players leave every year cuz the owners don't want t o break the bread

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
lol@all the shit talking going on on here.....

man, i'll tell you one thing.....we had section K in the parking lot on LOCK......if you was a raider fan, you WASNT getting through, and trust me, we made folks turn they cars around, and walk in the lanes next to us, not through us......we was about 20-30 deep out there.....once we got inside it got more rowdier, about 5 fights broke out on my side of the stadium......my lil bro almost got into it with some prety boy ass raider fan, cause some onions fell on his hair........lmao......shit was fun, i lost my fucking voice, saw hella my folks, shook hands with Ray Luv out there......shit was fun ass fuck...win or lose, another good day in football.........

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Shit, I'm glad I didn't see any fights out there. Like I was telling this one younger folks, first thing I walked in there I got checked by police. I didn't see too many people out there that matched my description if anything happened.

It was cool but I didn't stick around though, I scatted after the 3rd quarter. Looks like I missed the best part of the game.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I don't get all yall saying that raider fan's dont know shit about there team and that we are bandwagon fans cuz 9er fans are the biggest banwager's. When ever I talk football with a "niner" fan they dont know shit except 5 super bowl rings and joe montana....lol They dont even know who they played in them super bowls or who's on there team now....lol

Niner's SUCK this season and last season..... The niner's are done stick a fucking fork in em they'd be lucky to win 5 games this season..... Ratay is fucking injured and he has nobody to through it too anyways.... Your running game aint shit your defence aint shit over all the niners are destined for failer this year and yall know it.

While the raiders on the other hand: Ganon was looking good, Collins was droppin bombs, Tui was comming with those lazer pass's, raider rice and his rookie compition was both holding it down with some spectacular catch's, wheatly was a fucking train, That rookie dood with the african name I just call him jiberish he had 2-sacks..... Bottom line the Raiders have a GREAT TEAM this season with PLAYOFFS IN THE FUTURE.... While the niners are dusting off there big screans and fluffing there couch cooshins getting ready to watch the playoffs from the confert of there own home.

man give up the ghost nigga, both team suck this year aiight.