Pimpin' Snooky from Pimp's Up Ho's Down faces LIFE in prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
i never understood why gorilla pimpin is respected. not that pimpin in general should be respected, but atleast with pimpin it's about one's mind and mouthpiece. all snooky was doing is kidnapping and torturing 14 year old girls.

May 30, 2006
You don't think pimps fuck their bitches? they do....

in my eyes dude is a Pedo and a real pimp doesn't pimp young bitches..
First off...Not all pimps fuck their bitches...I don't know if he had sex with the 14 year old or not so I can't say.....But for the record a pimps primary motive for dealing with any female in his stable is money...Bottom line....Sex is rarely on their mind cuz all they want is the bitch to do is hoe and bring back as much money as possible.....I got some pimp pals that had hoes for 8-9 months and the bitches said their pimp never ran up in them.

All that shit about pimps having wild orgys and fucking all their hoes is a myth....It does happen of course but sex is not the tool they use to keep the women and not all pimps are trying to fuck their women.

May 30, 2006
i never understood why gorilla pimpin is respected. not that pimpin in general should be respected, but atleast with pimpin it's about one's mind and mouthpiece. all snooky was doing is kidnapping and torturing 14 year old girls.
Gorilla Pimpin is not accepted in a pimps circle because they attract the police to the hoe stroll with all of that violence and other pimps can't get their money.

Kind of like in the hood where the hustlers are trying to get money but u got thugs shooting 9mm in the air, violent robberies cuz niggaz be hating and getting into violent domestic disputes with their babymama out side in front of kids etc and it attracts the police and everyone can't get their money.

And all he wasn't doing was kidnapping kids...U putting it on kind of thick....I do think he should be in jail cuz hell, that could of been my daughter, neice or little cousin.

U say that pimpin in general shouldn't be accpted but if a man wants to buy some pussy and the bitch gladly brings the money home to her man how should that not be accepted?? Nothing wrong with it to me...Now violence, child endangerment, kidnapping and pedophiling shouldn't be accepted.

Dec 4, 2006
I never said anything about pimps having orgy's ..

but I know for a fact they do fuck their hoes whenever they feel like they wanna bust a nut.......

Apr 13, 2008
He beat those who disobeyed him with pots, pool cues, broom handles, belts and shoes and burned them with cigarette butts, it says.

When the girl tried to flee, Avery beat her with a wooden broom until it broke and then an aluminum broom until it bent, it says.

Avery started assaults on the girl a week after she began selling sex for him, beating her with a pool cue and later with pots, bats, chairs, belts and Avery's "gator" shoes, it says.
that's some WWE pimp shit

Dec 25, 2003
The track, the game, whatever, in regards to prostitution is absolutely nothing more than the complete exploitation of a woman. Regardless of what he did personally, the whole industry is nothing more than a woman essentially selling her dignity. I wouldnt be surprised by anything a pimp does or how bad it is. They dont give a fuck. Why should people be surprised? Who cares how old the girl is? Is a life worth less at 18 or 21 than it is at 14 or 16?

The Siccness cracks me up. A bunch of white kids listening to 'gangsta' ass music debating who is a bigger 'square' who always wanna post stories of shit from the hood and go "man, thats fucked up!" "man, that's fucked up!". "i cant believe that happened! wow thats terrible!"

Go somewhere real grimey and look around or kick it for awhile. Why would you be surprised by fucked up shit happening in that environment?

It's like on one hand kids rate music on this site like "man this shit aint real enough hes makin too many bitch songs for females he needa talk about shootin people more he needa rap about how he got the hammer" and then on the other hand "wow a woman was burned with fire in oakland wow thats terrible RIP"

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
white devil hit the nail on the head...no matter if he treated his hoes to ice cream sundaes or broromsticks, there is nothing honorable from degrading a woman and taking her money...im all for prostitution if its a woman doing her thing or maybe at a brothel where hoeing is legal but pimps are lames...i dont know what the fascination with these scumbags is but, i dont know about the rest of you...i love and have too much respect for women to be praising these lazy ass punks who take their money for a womans hard work....i got a mom and i love her, to be sitting here or anywhere talking about pimps as if they were cool or ok in my book is ignorant.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and while yall typed that a bitch was walkin on the concrete looking for a dick to suck

the streets are cold man, and its not easy out there for women

im not saying pimping is the best career to get into

but it fills a void

youre either with it or you arent
and if you aint part of it then you have no say

not every woman is ready to go head first into the streets by herself, but with that ive said enough, and i aint no pimp anyway

being around a bunch of hoes all day dosent really sound interesting to me

underage or not a ho is a ho i guess...make sure that aint your daughter

Apr 25, 2002
The track, the game, whatever, in regards to prostitution is absolutely nothing more than the complete exploitation of a woman. Regardless of what he did personally, the whole industry is nothing more than a woman essentially selling her dignity. I wouldnt be surprised by anything a pimp does or how bad it is. They dont give a fuck. Why should people be surprised? Who cares how old the girl is? Is a life worth less at 18 or 21 than it is at 14 or 16?

i have to agree 100%

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@cats thinking most of these "hoes" on the streets arnt still little girls legally.

Sep 1, 2008
im all for prostitution if its a woman doing her thing or maybe at a brothel where hoeing is legal but pimps are lames...i dont know what the fascination with these scumbags is but, i dont know about the rest of you...i love and have too much respect for women to be praising these lazy ass punks who take their money for a womans hard work....i got a mom and i love her, to be sitting here or anywhere talking about pimps as if they were cool or ok in my book is ignorant.

THE ONLY DIFFERCENCE BETWEEN A PIMP AND A BROTHEL OWNER IS THE THE COLOR OF THEY SKIN CUZ I DONT KNO ONE NIGGA IN AMERICA THAT LEGALY OWNS A BROTHEL. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY BOTH PULLIN MONEY OUT A BITCH COCK. I DONT AGREE WITH BEATIN UP A BITCH ON SOME STUPID SHIT BUT YOU DEFINETLY CANT HATE ON THE NEXT MAN FOR UTILIZING HIS MOUTHPICE AND BREAKIN A BITCH.