PICTURE STORY: St. Patricks day walk thru southside....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Heres when the bagpipers showed up to my job. We had the bar open and we were selling beer for 6 dollars a can (Guiness) and we were selling like 4 cases every 15 minutes. The bagpipers are in the top highlight. Then i notice right in front of me, the girl in the second highlight....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
This is my journey to more bars in the south side. I love the look on the hot dog guys face. To me its like capturing an endangered siberian tiger in the middle of the night on infra red film, his look as he hands you your food is amazing.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Heres a local fire juggler. Until my flash revealed thet she was not really touching fire (I was drunk and thought she was juggling rags doused in kerosene) i was awed! Now im like, shit those flames got cages. But it was still cool to see.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
What a treat... This group was real cool. They were hot, having a good St.Patricks day, dressed up... and the chick with the blue lolipop was into my photography. I said "Smile for me ladies" and then....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
The blue chick starts busting poses. Im like "Yeah girl" I get on one knee and im snapping pictures, shes being sexy and all that, im still talking her on, shes giving me more poses, i was getting a big ol' you know what, like "Ohh girl you got it all, show me what you got... etc...." LMAO i was loving it. Heres my favorite....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
This is now 3:30am. Im back to normal now so im driving people home. The kid in the back was a new guy at work. We bought a shit load of drinks at last call, and he couldnt even talk after that. We couldnt understand where he lived either, so we dumped him off at this party from this other kid at work. I havent heard from him yet, im sure dood woke up, lol. We had to shake him for 2 minuted to get him up. He was the most drunk i ever saw anyone and was stil walking to the car. He spontaneously would stumble in front of cars and shit, lol.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I woke up in the morning with 2 pictures left, and 2 big deep cuts in my knees. I was like "What the fuck? Whered these come from???" Maybe from being on the ground taking pictures of my model, maybe from when the hot chick dropped he phone in the grate and i pulled it off and scaled a wall to get it???? Couldnt tell ya. Maybe the girl who thre a chair in the southside did it??? Either way, it was a real fun night. If you didnt go out Saturday, you missed out.

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
i love some Blight picture stories.............

Hell mothafuckin' yeah. I was laughing my ass off at Blight's narratives to each picture. Shit is comedy. We need more picture stories Blight. Classic.....