Picked up Pink Foyd DSOTM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
that shit is dope!! props jae...glad you posted that back up,dont remember seeing that thread

Jan 14, 2006
i thought the name of the cd was Dark Side of the Moon thats why i put the marks on DUB i got all of their cds and if you need one just tell me and ill get it to you

Apr 25, 2002
How come you posted more than one? Are they different qualities?

Anyhow, I'm soakin' this fuckin' DSOTM right now and I gotta say that it's some crazy shit. It sounds like it will definitely grow on me and be a great album to drive to and just marinate to.

May 15, 2002
^^it's definately the kind of album you have to listen from beginning to end. If you skip tracks it throws the whole experience off (at least for me).

And The Wall isn't like DSOTM at all..well, nothing really is, but if you're feeling this album I suggest you pick up Wish You Were Here next. The Wall is very dark and much more "normal" rock music, but still unique in its own right because it's basically a story on tape told with music. Wish You Were Here has a more "spacey" feel to it like DSOTM.