PHUNK BETA BEAT REMAKE HERE!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fettichini said:
anyway does it sound good by the way im only 16 years old....

It dont matter if you 50 yrs. old. If you on point you on point. Age is nothing, but a number. White and black is nothing, but a color. You a young cat, im a few yrs.older than you. My advice to you, listen to the bigger homies in the game, you'd be suprised what you will learn.
one

CIRE

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
MARANATE

Yo homie I feel ya on trying to get feedback on a remake of a beat but I think you should take more time check your seasonings, maranate, take a a taste of what your preparin, then when you feel its ready, cook then serve.So I feel really what you dished was more of an appetizer.Stay in yo cookbooks check your spices then holla when the entree is ready . CIRE

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:

It dont matter if you 50 yrs. old. If you on point you on point. Age is nothing, but a number. White and black is nothing, but a color. You a young cat, im a few yrs.older than you. My advice to you, listen to the bigger homies in the game, you'd be suprised what you will learn.
one
i can vouch 4 dat peep my shit i do beleive im on point & im 16 ... checc da sig folcx:devious:

H

H. T. B

Yeah peep my homie Unkut he got some heat. Look for him on our new Hardtime Baller "Through Hell And Back" disc later this year.

Apr 25, 2002
The Unkut said:

i can vouch 4 dat peep my shit i do beleive im on point & im 16 ... checc da sig folcx:devious:
Sumone hit me on AOL sayin they was you, and asked to network. I told em to call then they started talkin shit. It was prolly Yung Venom's not crippin homo ass. Im only 18 and am droppin a CD with hella hard hittaz.
one