photoshop help ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
Yo wasup ya'll i just started using photoshop 7.0 and iv'e looked at the tutorial thread here, but i can't find any tutorials on how to get the different looks like the comic look like i posted below if anyone could help me out with a good tutorial site...appreciated thankx

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Not sure who did the actual artwork for that Jay Tee n Dru album but I know Lady Tragik took the pics and thats the 1st step..... takin high quality photos with a Digital SLR camera...you cant just make any old flik look that good....

Jun 4, 2004
I tried to find that plugin/filter but there no listing...anyone know of any good tutorials that might help me out - and using those tools thankx
LMAO.... their is no plugin with that name... I was just messing with you....

for real though use threshold, burn, dodge, curves, etc... that's how you get that effect... I already knew if you google that you get zero results...

You can also use dare I say it..... LucisArt and yes this is a real plugin.. it is overused and yes it will give you that effect.

The link below has tutorials, movies, etc... for that effect.

http://www.blog.bluehourphoto.com/secretweapon.html