Philthy rich~f.e.d.s (remix) featuring husalah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Yep over this (Lyrical Ether):

I'm on these niggas line, What's up with AP9?/
He said he never heard of me, tryin to block my shine/
All on instagram flexin, tired of niggas lyin/
We was on Goodfella Records 2005/
I DON'T KNOW LAVISH D .... I WAS NEVER ON GOOD FELLA RECORDS AS IN SIGNED BUT I DID DO A ALBUM WIT MY BOY JADA TO HELP HIM GET HIS NAME OUT THERE!! IF I MET THAT NIGGA LAVISH D IT WAS BRIEF....... I DONT REMEMBER EVERY NIGGA I'VE MET ONCE LOL....... GUESS HE FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY!!! Like I said...... I STILL DONT KNOW HIM!!!!

Apr 14, 2006
Lmao did I miss something... When has husalah been "poppin" though? On the soccer field maybe but other than that you might not got it.

When's the last time husalah dropped a "solid" Project? 8 + years bruh come on that cat hasn't been any where near poppin
Exactly...100! Husalah has been quiet musically and publicly since Wax tore the dude up on the mic and exposed him for snitching. Husalah's music is boo boo.

Apr 14, 2006
I DON'T KNOW LAVISH D .... I WAS NEVER ON GOOD FELLA RECORDS AS IN SIGNED BUT I DID DO A ALBUM WIT MY BOY JADA TO HELP HIM GET HIS NAME OUT THERE!! IF I MET THAT NIGGA LAVISH D IT WAS BRIEF....... I DONT REMEMBER EVERY NIGGA I'VE MET ONCE LOL....... GUESS HE FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY!!! Like I said...... I STILL DONT KNOW HIM!!!!
The mobfigaz hella soft these days. Ap, what rapper you runnin from these days?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
The mobfigaz hella soft these days. Ap, what rapper you runnin from these days?
Bitch nigga ain't nothing soft about my niggas and we ain't runnin from nobody!!!!! Answer this. ..... HOW MUCH TOUGHER YOU GONE MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BEHIND THIS INTERNET YOU FUCKIN TROLL??? WE KNOW...... YOUR SAFE BEHIND THERE!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap9 I think it's awesome that you interact with the siccness
I love interacting wit the siccness..... negative or positive!!! I try to be cool on here but it's always some chump being disrespectful so I be Goin in on they head!!! Pretty soon imma stay off of here tho!!! Only time imma get on here is to promote my music!

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I love interacting wit the siccness..... negative or positive!!! I try to be cool on here but it's always some chump being disrespectful so I be Goin in on they head!!! Pretty soon imma stay off of here tho!!! Only time imma get on here is to promote my music!
Nah man it's all fun. You're a trooper tho. I think everyone appreciates u being around here regardless

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
To be honest ive never seen any of the dudes who troll artist at any siccness bbq or event , at this point if you got such a personal issue with dude, hit em up at a show, and let him know your concerns eye to eye like a man, i cant say i dont laugh though.

May 4, 2005
Bitch nigga ain't nothing soft about my niggas and we ain't runnin from nobody!!!!! Answer this. ..... HOW MUCH TOUGHER YOU GONE MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BEHIND THIS INTERNET YOU FUCKIN TROLL??? WE KNOW...... YOUR SAFE BEHIND THERE!!
how much tougher you gone make yourself look behind this internet you fuckin troll?

Jan 18, 2006
There's that old saying. Handle ur business don't let ur business handle u. It's pretty cowardly year after year bashing someone who ur not even willing to fight 1 on 1.

Jan 18, 2006
Well instead of running to the Internet destroying Hus's name hoping someone will do his dirty work for him probably maybe he should do what he thinks he has to do. Hus is obviously out and about doing shows every week and all the other things he does. Isn't it a little funny that he's not in hiding at all. I know yall love to dickride but actions speak louder then words