Philthy Rich - Apply Pressure ft. Mozzy, Joe Blow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
crazy ass beat i can fuck wit the song its koo only thing i dont like when rappers be droppin names sayin this nigga will do this blow aint the only one damn near everybody do it but it still aint right

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah, I agree with your point.. You never know when something said on wax (tape) could/would be used against a individual in court.. But then again, Blow ain't no dummy.. I think the video was coo, I'm looking forward to Philthy upcoming project 'Sem City MoneyMan'.. And I hope Blow and Lil Tim (Mozzy) drop a duo album.. That would be dope, they def been fucking with each other enough lately to where (fingers crossed) its a possibility.

Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
dope song way better than im just bein honest & swear to god i notice dude in the green hoodie was the nigga that got jumped by lavs crew at arden mall

Aug 17, 2002
Song is good. I know it was probably in response to Lav saying they can't shoot videos on Seminary, but they need to retire this style of video going forward because I'm bored of seeing rappers infront of a house, with their friends holding syrup cups. Whatever happened to concepts in videos? They're totally going to listen to me that's why I'm wasting my time writing this.