Perfect example of how you idiots get shit twisted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
I just listened to that Quinn interview where he supposedly called Ya Boy a chump.

He said that shit in such a playful manner you would have to be an idiot of astronomical proportions to think he meant it in a disrespectful manner.

Just goes to show you how a lot of you cats are gossipin lil females trying to make mountains out of mole hills

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
i knew i wasnt the only one who caught that man

but shit bein a up n coming artist.. i usually just be on here to promote whenever im on the board on my sidekick n shit.. not gettin to involved in other posts

but yeah... just pure gossip...

but hey.. its shit like this that keeps the career im tryna build pushin

but that shit was too muhfuckin platant for niggaz to not see

Apr 25, 2002
i think our good friend Ego Crusher said it best:

"Think, Not Thizz"

and by the way,

DO ANY OF YA'LL HAVE DAT NEW YA BOY TRACK??? ADDDIDAMEAN I MEAN I WANNA SLAP DAT IN MY PURPLE SCRAPER!! Thanks in advance :)

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
The Last Word said:
I just listened to that Quinn interview where he supposedly called Ya Boy a chump.

He said that shit in such a playful manner you would have to be an idiot of astronomical proportions to think he meant it in a disrespectful manner.
/\ What he said.

I said the exact same thing over at WCR. People are quick to jump the gun with a lot of shit.