Peep this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
I music collection used to be all rap. I just got my first country music cd last week. It's carzy I used to hate country music. Gary allan's new cd is great. It's called tough all over. He made the album after his wife killed herself. The music is real deep. My favorite song is I Just got back from hell. I am writing this because I think all should check it out!
This cd really opened my eyes to a different styles of music. I am not comparing tech to country.Rap will always be my first love but if you liked Angelhellic you will like the song I just got back from hell.

OH MAN!! I JUST GOT MY ANAL VIRGINITY TAKEN LAST NIGHT MAN! I'VE ALWAYS HATED GETTING IT UP THE ASS BUT YOU KNOW, IT WASN'T THAT BAD! I MEAN, TAKING IT IN THE MOUTH WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST LOVE BUT IF YOU LIKED TAKING IT IN THE MOUTH, YOU WILL LIKE TAKING IT IN THE ASS!!

Come on man, fuck outta here with that shit.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Amerikilla said:
hmm...do u like to fuck pigs? most rednecks do.
lmao

on tha real tho...dont come on here wit that shit.. thas askin to get clowned mayn lol

* downloadin I Just Got Back From Hell just for you! * :paranoid:

Aug 21, 2002
RtotheK

I bet if Tech was the first to reply and say that he just listened to that track then everyone on here would've posted, "I just downloaded that shit Tech, you should do a country collab with Gary Allen..." These people here are so fake its pathetic...

That's where being a straight minded, caring and thoughtful person (i.e. Tech) gets you crucified for the simplist shit. Imma give that track a peep and give you some feedback.

Aug 21, 2002
Its not being a TECH NUT RIDER, its being yourself... People only conform when Tech says somethings cool when in reality, they would've never fucked with it themselves...

If Tech made a song about going to 7-11 and getting a Green Apple Slurpee mixed with 151, how many people you think would go out and do it. Damned near all of them.

Now let RtotheK say, I drink 151 in my Green apple slurpee, then we'd say he was gay and quit trying to be so much like Tech. Blah, blah...

Nov 6, 2005
Big T Barajas said:
OH MAN!! I JUST GOT MY ANAL VIRGINITY TAKEN LAST NIGHT MAN! I'VE ALWAYS HATED GETTING IT UP THE ASS BUT YOU KNOW, IT WASN'T THAT BAD! I MEAN, TAKING IT IN THE MOUTH WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST LOVE BUT IF YOU LIKED TAKING IT IN THE MOUTH, YOU WILL LIKE TAKING IT IN THE ASS!!

Come on man, fuck outta here with that shit.

LMAOO....nice wording

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
RtotheK said:
I music collection used to be all rap. I just got my first country music cd last week. It's carzy I used to hate country music. Gary allan's new cd is great. It's called tough all over. He made the album after his wife killed herself. The music is real deep. My favorite song is I Just got back from hell. I am writing this because I think all should check it out!
This cd really opened my eyes to a different styles of music. I am not comparing tech to country.Rap will always be my first love but if you liked Angelhellic you will like the song I just got back from hell.

care to upload the song?

so i can peep it?

if i like it ..ill go buy the cd..

bet that.

Nov 14, 2005
I'll rip a motherfucker apart tear out your heart leave a hole in your chest you don't want to come test mess with the best die like the rest that have crossed my path put a 45 to head your better off dead then to fuck with Red........... King..............

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Forget all these butt plugs talkin shit about musical tastes.

I found country to be a wonderful thing about 3 years ago.

And it all started with Johnny Cash. Country music puts out some real songs. You guys talk about rap being watered down with the same ole bullshit, listen to country music. You'll find a whole new book of stories and subject matter.

Dude listen to country and he gotta be a redneck. Yall some ignant mafuckas. Son.

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN said:
care to upload the song?

so i can peep it?

if i like it ..ill go buy the cd..

bet that.
It is very country. Its dark content over a country tune that really caught me off guard. Not all that superb...

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
i agree there is alot of tight country songs.....alot of gay ones 2.... but its pretty hard for me not to hear country growin up in oklahoma... i dont buy country cds but i respect it lol... and johnny cash does go hard

Jan 28, 2005
I was uh.... hating on these fuckin country rappers I saw online one day. trying to redneck rap to some kinda country music.

I will admit though, you get drunk as hell and smoke some bud then listen to some country, you will start feelin the sorrowful lyrics.