Paul Wall and The Chamillionaire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
yeah but you gotta squint really hard to tell and still he's sittin so far back he looks like light skinned brotha or mexican even.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm guessing by looking at the dl list on Kazaa that these guys made a name for themselves by freestylin' on mixtapes?

Oh and to the people that posted songs, I'm workin' on them. Me an my 56k. I'm gettin' "Don't blame us" right now, and would have gotten "Don't be afraid" if I could find it.

Nov 14, 2002
get the whole cd...you'll be missing out on alot of shit if ya don't!
Trick if I had cash, I'd have lots of things, like the new Yuk, Paul Wall, the new Jedi Mind cd..

I'm the type of guy that would buy a cd not knowing what the fuck is on it because I thought I might like it, so judging from you guys I'd def go in and just buy the cd without hearing anything from it.

If it misses it misses, ya know? No big.

I'm gonna get a few peeps to buy me a cd or two for my birthday, and i'm gonna pick up the King Gordy album, and maybe the Yuk album, but I've really been wantin' the Evanescence album for a while and I might want to mix things up so...

Nov 14, 2002
Well I'm down with that one single, "Bring me to life", but the song "my immortal" is on of the most best songs that I have ever heard in my life.

It means someone to everyone, and when she hits that perfect note.... It makes societies crumble.

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Zer0.MediA said:
I'm guessing by looking at the dl list on Kazaa that these guys made a name for themselves by freestylin' on mixtapes?

Oh and to the people that posted songs, I'm workin' on them. Me an my 56k. I'm gettin' "Don't blame us" right now, and would have gotten "Don't be afraid" if I could find it.
Zer0 "Don't Be Afraid" might be called "I Wanna Get" so try searching for that.

Nov 14, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Well I'm down with that one single, "Bring me to life", but the song "my immortal" is on of the most best songs that I have ever heard in my life.

It means someone to everyone, and when she hits that perfect note.... It makes societies crumble.
Did I just say "most best"?? I meant "most bestest".

And "something to everyone". WTF?