pats colts nov 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2007
god damn thats going to be a good game

assuming that the colts can get past the redskins, which im sure they'll be able to

Jan 4, 2003
I hope Colts win it.. But Pats are the better team here....... Lets juse hope Manning and the offense can scorch thru the pat D and Bob Sanders and the D can stop pansy ass Moss and the rest of tha sucka ass patriots

Jan 23, 2006
it shouldnt matter how much your team improved over the off season you shouldnt be ahead of the defending super bowl champs in the nfl rankings.

colts for the win.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
This is a hard pick... they might not want to show too much in this game because they'll most likely meet in the AFC Championship game... but then again they may also be playing for homefield advantage as well.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Fuck Tom Muthafuckin Brady

what time is the game tho, cuz its gay if its not a night game....

I actually like Peyton tho.....I mean, I have no problems with him and I do enjoy watching him break down defenses as he plays the game....but fuck the patsys

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
colts will win this game, i think they actually have more talent than the pats do. The pats excel in game planning and execution. However, i may be the only person on earth that is not overly impressed with what they are doing. Dont get me wrong, theyre a great team just not the best ever as people are saying. They play in a crappy ass division, theyre schedule has been favorable playing teams with combined losing records. Also i saw cleveland drive up and down the field on them with ease, they killed themselves with turnovers